Attention all set list haters!!!!

growingbald

QUOTE (TullSkull @ Jul 20 2010, 07:51 AM)
new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif Any good ones for SLC for sale... ? 1287.gif

Here, here! I'll take some SLC tickets!

QUOTE (Rushchick10 @ Jul 20 2010, 06:58 AM)
QUOTE (TullSkull @ Jul 20 2010, 07:51 AM)
new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif  Any good ones for SLC for sale... ?  1287.gif

Here, here! I'll take some SLC tickets!

You have some don't you? I don't... 1287.gif

Hey, if anyone bought tickets to the Atlanta show but hates the setlist enough to sell them, keep me in mind. wink.gif

laugh.gif

QUOTE (growingbald @ Jul 20 2010, 07:40 AM)
Sell your tickets, don't go to the show. Give someone else a chance to enjoy the show.

Thank you for flying Delta. tongue.gif

I've tried, but nobody wants them due to the set list. tongue.gif

QUOTE (crazygeo @ Jul 20 2010, 10:18 AM)
PETE TOWNSHEND QUOTE......SAYS IT ALL....

'I'll tell ya f*ckers something, alright? Either lay down or stand up or sit down or do something...but shut up, alright? This is a rock and roll concert, not a f***ing tea party!"

or

http://positivesharing.com/2006/08/a-devio...ic-complainers/

laugh.gif laugh.gif

I was at a Who concert back in 1997 when Pete yelled at the crowd for being lame. It was pretty hysterical.

Then the band made the crowd pay for its lameness by cutting the encore short, compared to other shows I'd been to. Instead of doing 4 songs they did 2.

I agree though....give someone else a chance to see the show.

I'll say it again. After Neil's tragedies, we were all wondering if they'd just hang 'em up. Anything they've done since then, to me, is just icing on the cake. I don't care what they play.

QUOTE (The_Enemy_Within @ Jul 20 2010, 01:07 PM)
Sell your tickets, don't go to the show. Give someone else a chance to enjoy the show.

2.gif trink39.gif goodpost.gif

Hey...off topic, but I just noticed on your signature that you have met the Boys 3 times already!!

If I may ask, how in the heck did you manage that??!

I am very jealous! That's awesome.

I agree. People who don't like the set should sell their tickets to someone who does like it. Or they can be ultra lame like that guy who was suing for the cancelled Chicago show and sue Rush because they think they set is bad laugh.gif

QUOTE (Natch @ Jul 20 2010, 10:28 AM)

After Neil's tragedies, we were all wondering if they'd just hang 'em up. Anything they've done since then, to me, is just icing on the cake. I don't care what they play.

yes.gif It's all gravy to me now. Had been since they came back in 2002.

QUOTE (Xanadu93 @ Jul 20 2010, 10:22 AM)
Hey, if anyone bought tickets to the Atlanta show but hates the setlist enough to sell them, keep me in mind. wink.gif

laugh.gif

I like the setlist, but Live Nation has yet to send me my tickets. By accident I ordered an extra pair of tickets. When they finally arrive, I'll check with you to see if you still looking for tix.

QUOTE (growingbald @ Jul 20 2010, 08:40 AM)

I hate Delta. Horrible customer service skills, for one thing. Air Tran for me whenever possible! laugh.gif

But I am quite pleased with the setlist for the most part, and am eager to hear it come Sept 29th!

goodpost.gif

This is the most killer band live, they have decades of the most excellent music to choose from they can't play everyone's fav's. My cancer has given me the best outlook on life! I love this band and am so grateful to be able to see them live and hear them play ANYTHING again. People take so much for granted. Tomorrow you may not be here to enjoy anything so take another look and see if you can change the view.

pokey.gif

New lyrics -"I'm so full of s%#t I can't see what is good"

QUOTE (roadqueen @ Jul 22 2010, 12:50 PM)
goodpost.gif

This is the most killer band live, they have decades of the most excellent music to choose from they can't play everyone's fav's. My cancer has given me the best outlook on life! I love this band and am so grateful to be able to see them live and hear them play ANYTHING again. People take so much for granted. Tomorrow you may not be here to enjoy anything so take another look and see if you can change the view.
pokey.gif
New lyrics -"I'm so full of s%#t I can't see what is good"

Post of the Day!

I dont think its a great setlist, but im still going to the PNC show.