nothing

Hi_Jinx

I'm not blind. I know the difference between reality and fantasy. Do you?

You draw me here to mock me. Humiliate me. Kick me down the stairs because its funny to watch others hurt. Isn't it fun to watch others with less.

Do you go to the zoo to poke the animals? You bite others, then lie with an apology. Lets laugh at the retarded.

You eat,shit and leave, not me. I have always replied to anyone who has said anything to me. I have never intentionally hurt anyone. To prove that, post it. You get into others lives and steal from them. Set them up to fail.

Just like Othello. I've lost everything. Can't even feed myself. Isn't that funny! Face down in a cesspool. Sucking it up. Don't ya love it! Can ya get enough! Living off others now. What a show! To the dregs!

How big you are. Finally found someone who can't fight back. You broken everything. No money. No friends. Can't even afford hope. And you on top.

What kind of monster.

Destroy more families. Destroy more lives. Go on destroying. I know you. I see the trail of dead. I'm the one who said reality is abritrary. I tried to show that. It doesn't mean I have to accept it! But the only reality that matters is yours. no longer have a choice do I. You made sure of that.

Now real people are going to kill each other. Because you can't let them be. More lives accosted. More loss. What do you care.

Its never enough is it. So much hate. So much blather about standing tallest when stooping to help others. What do you know about pain. What have you ever lost.

Everything is more complicated than you think. You only see a tenth of what is true.

There are a million little strings attached to every choice you make. You can destroy your life every time you choose. But, maybe you won't know for twenty years, and you may never, ever trace it to its source. And you only get one chance to play it out. Just try and figure out your own divorce.

And they say there is no fate, but there is: it's what you create. And even though the world goes on for eons and eons, you are only here for a fraction of a fraction of a second. Most of your time is spent being dead, or not yet born.

But while alive, you wait in vain, wasting years for a phone call or a letter or a look from someone to make it all right. And it never comes, or it seems to but it doesn't really.

So you spend your time in vague regret or vaguer hope, that something good will come along, something that will make you feel connected, something to make you feel whole, something to make you feel loved.

And the truth is, I feel so angry. And the truth is, I feel so ####ing sad. And the truth is, I've felt so ####ing hurt for so ####ing long.

And for just as long, I've been pretending I'm okay, just to get along, just for... I don't know why.

Maybe because no one wants to hear about my misery, because they have their own.

Well... #### everybody.

Amen.

(this is fun! come on everybody, join in!)

what is this I don't even

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

2 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 1 Anonymous Users):

In A Tidewater Surge

http://biobreak.files.wordpress.com/2010/01/captain-picard-full-of-win-500x381.jpg

Vegeta, what does the scouter say about his power level?

It's OVER 9000!

What 9000?!

QUOTE (Xanadu93 @ Jul 17 2010, 10:41 PM)
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

What??????????????????????

http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/c/c3/Boxxy_add.jpg

QUOTE (mong82191 @ Jul 17 2010, 11:50 PM)
QUOTE (Xanadu93 @ Jul 17 2010, 10:41 PM)

What??????????????????????

Copypasta.

QUOTE (Hi_Jinx @ Jul 17 2010, 06:18 PM)
I'm not blind. I know the difference between reality and fantasy. Do you?

You draw me here to mock me. Humiliate me. Kick me down the stairs because its funny to watch others hurt. Isn't it fun to watch others with less.
Do you go to the zoo to poke the animals? You bite others, then lie with an apology. Lets laugh at the retarded.

You eat,shit and leave, not me. I have always replied to anyone who has said anything to me. I have never intentionally hurt anyone. To prove that, post it. You get into others lives and steal from them. Set them up to fail.

Just like Othello. I've lost everything. Can't even feed myself. Isn't that funny! Face down in a cesspool. Sucking it up. Don't ya love it! Can ya get enough! Living off others now. What a show! To the dregs!

How big you are. Finally found someone who can't fight back. You broken everything. No money. No friends. Can't even afford hope. And you on top.

What kind of monster.

Destroy more families. Destroy more lives. Go on destroying. I know you. I see the trail of dead. I'm the one who said reality is abritrary. I tried to show that. It doesn't mean I have to accept it! But the only reality that matters is yours. no longer have a choice do I. You made sure of that.

Now real people are going to kill each other. Because you can't let them be. More lives accosted. More loss. What do you care.
Its never enough is it. So much hate. So much blather about standing tallest when stooping to help others. What do you know about pain. What have you ever lost.

Many years ago I put 50 cents in a vending machine for an item that cost 35 cents....I never got my change....I'll get over it.... some day.

QUOTE (Shreddy Lee @ Jul 17 2010, 06:58 PM)
Everything is more complicated than you think. You only see a tenth of what is true.

There are a million little strings attached to every choice you make. You can destroy your life every time you choose. But, maybe you won't know for twenty years, and you may never, ever trace it to its source. And you only get one chance to play it out. Just try and figure out your own divorce.

And they say there is no fate, but there is: it's what you create. And even though the world goes on for eons and eons, you are only here for a fraction of a fraction of a second. Most of your time is spent being dead, or not yet born.

But while alive, you wait in vain, wasting years for a phone call or a letter or a look from someone to make it all right. And it never comes, or it seems to but it doesn't really.

So you spend your time in vague regret or vaguer hope, that something good will come along, something that will make you feel connected, something to make you feel whole, something to make you feel loved.

And the truth is, I feel so angry. And the truth is, I feel so ####ing sad. And the truth is, I've felt so ####ing hurt for so ####ing long.

And for just as long, I've been pretending I'm okay, just to get along, just for... I don't know why.

Maybe because no one wants to hear about my misery, because they have their own.

Well... #### everybody.

Amen.

(this is fun! come on everybody, join in!)

Sex is fun.

But I don't think this is sex.

I mean I am confused after finishing this and feeling a little embarrassed but still...

I've never tried shrooms.

The cold harsh truth is that everybody gets kicked hard in the ass by life once in a while and to add insult to injury, it's always when we least expect it. So you're not the only one as no one is immune. Winners find a way to cope and get on with it, no matter how hard it gets they keep driving on and never look back. Losers succumb to the darkness and haven't yet found the strength in themselves to stop living in the past.

So which one are you?

QUOTE (WCFIELDS @ Jul 18 2010, 12:46 PM)
QUOTE (Pags @ Jul 18 2010, 10:38 AM)

this looks more like glue.....

My money's on lead-based paint chips.

QUOTE (Mara @ Jul 18 2010, 06:53 PM)
QUOTE (WCFIELDS @ Jul 18 2010, 12:46 PM)
QUOTE (Pags @ Jul 18 2010, 10:38 AM)

this looks more like glue.....

My money's on lead-based paint chips.

Dropped as a baby.

Archived