Signed items

Janie

• Replies 536
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (TheCounterRevolution @ Mar 14 2011, 09:18 AM)
Anyone sending Items to the BANK ATLANTIC CENTER SUNRISE, FL Concert on 3/30/2011...

I'm going to give it a shot with a small poster. Would be cool if they sign it for me but no big deal if I never see it again.

QUOTE (GeddPratLerxst @ Mar 22 2011, 10:04 PM)
has anyone checked to see if the florida venue will forward items?

I tried reaching out but only left a message with someone in public relations. No one got back to me.

I'm planning to send something to Sunrise on Friday (should get there by Monday.) Back on on page 15, GaryG7133 indicated he had personal success with that venue.

QUOTE (32Ford @ Mar 28 2011, 10:03 AM)
I got confirmation today that my Hold Your Fire Tour poster made it to Greensboro and will be forwarded to the band. Whether or not they sign it is a completely different story.

I think you already know the answer to that.

QUOTE (garyg7133 @ Mar 29 2011, 09:58 AM)
QUOTE (32Ford @ Mar 28 2011, 10:03 AM)
I got confirmation today that my Hold Your Fire Tour poster made it to Greensboro and will be forwarded to the band.  Whether or not they sign it is a completely different story.

I think you already know the answer to that.

With my luck, all I'll get back is an empty poster tube.

Just letting people know that anyone sending things to the BELL CENTRE will likely have their stuff thrown away or returned. The former being more likely. I just called to ask.

QUOTE (usb_connector @ Mar 29 2011, 09:22 PM)
Just letting people know that anyone sending things to the BELL CENTRE will likely have their stuff thrown away or returned. The former being more likely. I just called to ask.

nice, not wacko.gif

Well I tried sending in my Geddy print from the Syracuse show (the best show I have ever seen of those guys so far) to get signed by sending it to Rush's headquarters at Anthem Records. This was to compliment my Neil and Alex Andrew MacNaughtan prints that I grabbed, wow, 7 years ago and finally last year got around to finding suitable frames to display them. Well I got everything back and a letter; thank you Rush fan, the band to busy to sign items, charity organizations will be given priority, keep continuing to support Rush! So in case anyone was thinking they could send it into Anthem it will probably be the same results. I'm thankful I got it back and I figure that print has done something I haven't done yet, visited Anthem Records in Toronto! laugh.gif

QUOTE (usb_connector @ Mar 29 2011, 09:22 PM)

Thanks for heads up.

Anyone tried other Canadian venues on this tour?

QUOTE (TheCounterRevolution @ Mar 30 2011, 05:02 PM)
Still did not get conformation on the delivery of my package for Florida show. Did anyone know if their package got there.

I know mine got there because it was signed for. But if it is coming back is another question...

QUOTE (GeddPratLerxst @ Mar 31 2011, 06:01 PM)
QUOTE (TheCounterRevolution @ Mar 30 2011, 05:02 PM)
Still did not get conformation on the delivery of my package for Florida show. Did anyone know if their package got there.

I know mine got there because it was signed for. But if it is coming back is another question...

In the same boat as you. Spoke to the person who I sent it to directly in Greensboro and I know it's there. I know it will come back but signed is a different story.

that's cool! You're lucky, I'm still waiting on the photo I sent to Sunrise and I live in FL... hoping it shows tomorrow