Signed items

Janie

• Replies 536
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I sent 2 things last tour. On both legs. First I sent "Contents Under Pressure" book. All the guys signed it. Next leg I sent a "Snakes & Arrows" lithograph I picked up on the first leg. They all signed it, with Geddy writing good luck to me. So don't worry about getting it back. Thinking of sending my copy of "Ghost Rider" for Neil to sign. 2.gif

QUOTE (gator2112 @ Jul 17 2010, 11:52 AM)
I sent 2 things last tour. On both legs. First I sent "Contents Under Pressure" book. All the guys signed it. Next leg I sent a "Snakes & Arrows" lithograph I picked up on the first leg. They all signed it, with Geddy writing good luck to me. So don't worry about getting it back. Thinking of sending my copy of "Ghost Rider" for Neil to sign. 2.gif

I sent in Ghost Rider and got it back signed. smile.gif

here's a cut & paste of an answer I posted a few weeks ago, Good Luck smile.gif

I took roadshow to the secc in Glasgow on the last tour, handed into information at the venue addressed to Neil Peart or RUSH tour manager.

I enclosed a SAE and got it back within a week.

http://i25.tinypic.com/2hnvuz9.jpg

QUOTE (gator2112 @ Jul 17 2010, 09:52 AM)
I sent 2 things last tour. On both legs. First I sent "Contents Under Pressure" book. All the guys signed it. Next leg I sent a "Snakes & Arrows" lithograph I picked up on the first leg. They all signed it, with Geddy writing good luck to me. So don't worry about getting it back. Thinking of sending my copy of "Ghost Rider" for Neil to sign.        2.gif

I sent these items in during the last tour:

http://i378.photobucket.com/albums/oo228/LifesonPics/Picture660.jpg

I'm sending a few items during this tour too. I'm hoping they're still signing items. confused13.gif

Well...

I had sent a few things to the Seattle show. Two things that I really wanted signed, got one thing back. I had asked for picks and sticks too but didn't get any. That's ok though because I wasn't actually expecting them... just thought it would have been nice. BUT! Here is my signed item:

http://i378.photobucket.com/albums/oo228/LifesonPics/Picture1300.jpg

So, I am happy with it and it'll be framed soon and hanging next to my framed, signed S&A tour book. (I had sent in the guitar sheet music for SOR because that was the first song that hooked me but it came back, unsigned. I'm actually pretty damn bummed about that.)

QUOTE (Janie @ Aug 11 2010, 01:45 PM)
Well...

I had sent a few things to the Seattle show. Two things that I really wanted signed, got one thing back. I had asked for picks and sticks too but didn't get any. That's ok though because I wasn't actually expecting them... just thought it would have been nice. BUT! Here is my signed item:

So, I am happy with it and it'll be framed soon and hanging next to my framed, signed S&A tour book. (I had sent in the guitar sheet music for SOR because that was the first song that hooked me but it came back, unsigned. I'm actually pretty damn bummed about that.)

Wow, I haven't gotten my things from the SLC show. Keeping my fingers crossed! confused13.gif

QUOTE (Rushchick10 @ Aug 11 2010, 12:25 PM)
QUOTE (Janie @ Aug 11 2010, 01:45 PM)
Well...

Wow, I haven't gotten my things from the SLC show. Keeping my fingers crossed! confused13.gif

Wow. Seems like you should have received it by now. Maybe it'll come in the mail today?

QUOTE (EmotionDetector @ Aug 11 2010, 12:27 PM)
Do you think it is possible to send something from Canada to one of the venues in the States that they will be playing in the coming weeks?

I've never tried sending anything out...would be awesome.

I don't see why you couldn't. Good luck! smile.gif

I'm wondering if they only sign one item per fan now? If that's the case, then maybe I'll re-send the sheet music to another venue with a posty note specifically asking Alex to sign it. (I sent two items in prior and both were signed. I know this may sound silly but I'm actually really disappointed that Alex didn't sign the sheet music. Why couldn't he have signed it? Why was it returned to me? It's kind of weird.)

QUOTE (Janie @ Aug 11 2010, 02:45 PM)
Well...

You know, I've noticed that Neil tends to take the time to personalize items. I imagine the names have to be pretty clearly attached to whatever it is he's signing, but my copy of Roadshow is personalized. Several other items that people have posted photos of also have names, in Neil's handwriting, above his signature.

Just saying, you know, it's Neil. . .doing a little something extra for fans. . . wink.gif

Edited by Mara

I sent the packaging from my Rush Beyond The Lighted Stage DVD off to Red Rocks yesterday via priority mail. I was going to send my Moving Pictures album cover but it's pretty beat. I figured since they are at Red Rocks for a couple of days there's a good chance it would get signed and returned. Crossing my fingers and hoping that the Plane Of Dharma is kind to me....

2.gif

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs316.snc4/41148_1580446198906_1468216679_31523370_4909705_n.jpg

Got this in the mail today!!! How freaking cool! I sent another item, but it hasn't come yet. Not holding my breath, but it would be super cool if I got it as well. cool.gif