Tour attendence so far?

I don't know what attendance numbers have been like but I do know that tickets were gone for the Susquehanna Bank Center in New Jersey and for the show in Allentown inside of a half hour.

It appears all the WPB tickets are gone in reserved seating, except for what the scalpers are holding that may be released later. Lawn seats still available.

I'm happy all the griping and pissing and moaning has disappeared. This looks to be a killer show.

QUOTE (Snyder80 @ Jul 16 2010, 02:17 AM)
I don't know what attendance numbers have been like but I do know that tickets were gone for the Susquehanna Bank Center in New Jersey and for the show in Allentown inside of a half hour.

do you mean All tickets in Camden were gone? Pretty sure there are lawn seats left. That place is huge so I doubt they could sell it out. Looking forward to Wednesday in Camden, NJ!!!

QUOTE (Mills1988 @ Jul 16 2010, 10:10 AM)
QUOTE (Snyder80 @ Jul 16 2010, 02:17 AM)

do you mean All tickets in Camden were gone? Pretty sure there are lawn seats left. That place is huge so I doubt they could sell it out. Looking forward to Wednesday in Camden, NJ!!!

Capacity for Sasquhannah Bank Center in Camden is 25,000.I'd be amazed if they sold out.

Edited by oldphilly

The tour is doing great...a lot of the upcoming shows are at 85-90% sold and some are sold out.

In this economy, that's really phenomenal. I'm really happy for the boys...no one deserves it more

How many acts can still headline on their own with this much success? Tom Petty and Rush...maybe Def Lepperd

QUOTE (briremo @ Jul 16 2010, 07:50 AM)
It appears all the WPB tickets are gone in reserved seating, except for what the scalpers are holding that may be released later. Lawn seats still available.

I'm happy all the griping and pissing and moaning has disappeared. This looks to be a killer show.

Ticketmaster still shows 118 seats still available (not counting lawn, handicapped, or VIP) for West Palm Beach. Out of slightly over 6,000 reserved seats, that's not bad 2 1/2 months in advance.

Tampa has more reserved seats, and they show only 587 left... but they haven't started selling lawn section yet.. they're obviously shooting to get all the reserved seating filled first.

I know Mohegan Sun Arena is sold out but then again, it only holds 10,000 people or so.

I think it is great that acts like Rhianna and Christina Aguilera are having to cancel shows or entire tours because of low ticket sales, but Rush is able to pull off yet another amazing tour with great numbers in attendance. Last I checked there were no tickets available for Columbus show unless you want to go through a scalper.

QUOTE (mong82191 @ Jul 16 2010, 02:10 PM)
I know Mohegan Sun Arena is sold out but then again, it only holds 10,000 people or so.

bekloppt.gif

Yep, but we're gonna make a hellova-lotta noise!!!!! 1022.gif

Mohegan is "sold out" - - but the scalpers who bought tics are still listing a few - - though they're selling at top dollar, I'm afraid.

Hare biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Tortoise and Hare @ Jul 16 2010, 03:17 PM)
but the scalpers who bought tics are still listing a few - - though they're selling at top dollar, I'm afraid.

Don't get me started on scalpers, er, brokers rage.gif

Althopugh i already have my tickets for Tampa and WPB, just out of curiosity I checked out what was on Ebay to see how bad it was... well, for the Tampa show, one jerkoff had TWENTY seats in the first 4 rows, center section. wtf.gif

His asking price? $1900 for a pair in row 4 or 3, $1100+ each for row 2 or front row fing.gif

West Palm Beach, same story... one guy with 22 tickets in the front center section, including $330 apiece for row N or $577 each for row E banghead.gif

I can just imagine what's going on at Stubhub doh.gif

QUOTE (mong82191 @ Jul 16 2010, 11:10 AM)

that's why I love that venue.

bekloppt.gif

Mohegan is "sold out" - - but the scalpers who bought tics are still listing a few - - though they're selling at top dollar, I'm afraid.

Hare biggrin.gif

bncegrn.gif

QUOTE (Zanadoo @ Jul 16 2010, 04:23 PM)

bekloppt.gif

Hare biggrin.gif

bncegrn.gif

That's why you get your tickets when they first go on sale!!!!

QUOTE (Pause Rewind Replay @ Jul 16 2010, 04:06 PM)
but the scalpers who bought tics are still listing a few - - though they're selling at top dollar, I'm afraid.

Don't get me started on scalpers, er, brokers rage.gif

Althopugh i already have my tickets for Tampa and WPB, just out of curiosity I checked out what was on Ebay to see how bad it was... well, for the Tampa show, one jerkoff had TWENTY seats in the first 4 rows, center section. wtf.gif

His asking price? $1900 for a pair in row 4 or 3, $1100+ each for row 2 or front row fing.gif

West Palm Beach, same story... one guy with 22 tickets in the front center section, including $330 apiece for row N or $577 each for row E banghead.gif

I can just imagine what's going on at Stubhub doh.gif

E-bay had 4 tickets for Jones Beach going for $2,600 laugh.gif

Scalpers Suck.........................

QUOTE (rocketom @ Jul 16 2010, 03:28 PM)
Def Leppard, seriously, when they tour it's usually a package tour. I think they toured with Journey last year along with somebody else.

Def Leppard toured with Journey about 4 years ago. Journey toured last year with Night Ranger. I forgot who Leppard was with.