Vinyls

2112RUSH2112

I have all from Rush - Counterparts (including live albums and archives) but then didn't see vinyl releases after that. Would love to get the rest from T4E through to Snakes (if they exist). Has anyone ever seen Different Stages on vinyl?

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

QUOTE (hippy @ Jul 22 2010, 12:36 PM)
I have all from Rush - Counterparts (including live albums and archives) but then didn't see vinyl releases after that. Would love to get the rest from T4E through to Snakes (if they exist). Has anyone ever seen Different Stages on vinyl?

different stages and T4E were not released on vinyl but vapor trails, feedback, and s&a where

QUOTE (2112RUSH2112 @ Jul 19 2010, 11:06 PM)
QUOTE (L. Wince @ Jul 17 2010, 10:34 AM)
I have (all original pressings):

Fly By Night
2 Copies of Caress of Steel
Archives (Which includes "Rush", "Fly By Night", and "Caress of Steel')
2 Copies of 2112
2 copies of All The Worlds A Stage Live 2LP
3 Copies of Farewell to Kings
Hemispheres
3 Copies of Permanent Waves
2 Copies of Moving Pictures
Exit... Stage Left Live 2LP
2 Copies of Signals
2 Copies of Grace Under Pressure
Power Windows

and

Hold Your Fire

hey by the way i saw your 360 logo thing that said rush 360 and i just wanted to say that my name on there is RUSH FAN01 trink39.gif

i noticed you added me as a friend. we got to play some MW2 sometime (or whatever as long as I have it). hit me up if you see me online!

Have any of you guys been on Rush at Resist?

It's my cousin Jims site (are you on here Jim) who has an awesome collection of 2.gif stuff including loads of rare vinyl .

To think it all started when I gave him a cassette of Rush years and years ago.

First Moon pressing to "Snakes & Arrows."

All Japanese vinyl. First and second pressings including the rare 7 inch singles. There are three of them.

All picture discs, 12 inch and domestic singles.

I don't have "Not Fade Away." How much is that worth these days?

QUOTE (Docmilsap @ Jul 22 2010, 04:28 PM)
Have any of you guys been on Rush at Resist?

It's my cousin Jims site (are you on here Jim) who has an awesome collection of 2.gif stuff including loads of rare vinyl .

To think it all started when I gave him a cassette of Rush years and years ago.

1022.gif just looked at it nice stuff

I have been meaning to buy "Rush" because I want the actual album. I only have it now through Archives. I have been alittle broke though since getting laid off.

Im also wanting to get the other releases such as Presto, RTB, CP, ect. but those ones are abit pricey.

I find it alittle crazy that the albums get rarer and more exoensive once the 90's era hits. anything before Presto can be very inexpensive.

My first Rush albums I got, I bought as a lot of 9 and I bid $10 thinking i'd get outbid and have to pay more... nope, I got all 9 for $10, I was pretty excited! smile.gif

I have Rush through Presto, Chronicles, Counterparts, Vapor Trails and Feedback.

I have the original Rush vinyl on Moon Records, a Canadian copy with the red colored logo, and the US version with the pink colored logo.

I only have the gray covered Archives - can't find the black covered edition anywhere.

I have the Hemispheres picture disc, a Canadian version with the poster / gatefold, and the US version without each.

Among the multiple Rush 45's and singles, I have the space shuttle shaped Countdown, a Subdivisions picture disc, and a square shaped Roll The Bones record.

Found a great used copy of Signals last weekend, so finally got my first Rush vinyl!!!

Another record store has the following:

Archives-$15

Hemispheres Picture Disc-$20

I have not been to the store to see these in person, but assuming they're in good to very good quality, are those prices worth it or maybe a little high? I have seen the Hemispheres disc as cheap as $10 on ebay, but then you have to pay for shipping (and hope it doesn't get f'ed up on the way).

I might get these, depending on what the store wants to give me for a sealed Beatles Remastered CD sampler set.

Archived