good trip to the local record store today...

liddybuck01

finally found some 2.gif albums!!! 4 total, bought them all, including this one i'm not too sure about...

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b80/liddybuck01/P7140004.jpg

is this rare? a good buy? bootleg? lol

it's 2.gif in album form so i had to have it lol

not even $20 for all of them. not too shabby. the only other album we have is Fly By Night, which my mother in law had from when she was younger. weird, because we didn't know she was a fan.

I'm digging that Rush Through Time boot you found. Really fun and great set list. Your so lucky i always go to my record shop when i go downtown and i never find nothing! Congrats though very cool.

QUOTE (liddybuck01 @ Jul 14 2010, 05:54 PM)
finally found some 2.gif albums!!! 4 total, bought them all, including this one i'm not too sure about...

Local record store? The only record stores around here are best buy and borders that i know of. Don't you live downriver? I haven't seen that rush thru time compilation in a while. Quite a while, actually...

QUOTE (liddybuck01 @ Jul 14 2010, 03:54 PM)

"Rush Through Time" is a nice score.

I actually have the "Rush Through Time" picture disc.

Hey they should release "Caravan" and "BU2B" on a limited edition picture disc. They can call it: "Rush Through Time Machine Tour 2010."

You're fortunate...the "local record store" is about as dead as the "local video store". Our last "local record store" (chain place, but, still...) shut down in February, leaving us with basically nothing. Well, Wal-Mart...like I said, basically nothing.

QUOTE (the masked drummer @ Jul 14 2010, 10:07 PM)
QUOTE (liddybuck01 @ Jul 14 2010, 05:54 PM)
finally found some  2.gif albums!!! 4 total, bought them all, including this one i'm not too sure about...

it's  2.gif  in album form so i had to have it lol

Local record store? The only record stores around here are best buy and borders that i know of. Don't you live downriver? I haven't seen that rush thru time compilation in a while. Quite a while, actually...

Dearborn Music on Michigan Ave.!!!! my fave place to go. even if i go for CDs I always look through the albums.

they currently have some tees I want, mostly a Signals tee! they even have a PoW tee, I couldn't believe it.

yeah, they're decent. most of the albums there are price at $3 or $4.

the best thing i found there was the Buckingham Nicks album. it's super rare and hard to find. i almost died. it's funny when people don't know what they have.

the only thing that sucks is they put the price stickers right on them, and they don't come off. i've tried and i get half way and it rips. i just leave them on now but i really hate it.

yeah i go there every couple of weeks, or when i remember i want to look for something.

they're cool there, too. i asked for one of the Katy Perry promo posters for hubby and they gave me one. he was embarrassed lol

I just love browsing in record stores, not that I've done that in awhile unless you consider Barnes and Noble a record store.

I used to go to the Record Bar to buy albums and some other stores whose names I don't recall.

I used to like visiting School Kidz Records in Raleigh. They always had a great selection, particularly alternative during the early 90's. Amazingly, it's still in operation. I just wonder how much longer though.

i'm not into jazz, but if i was this place i go to has an entire room for it. lol

the only thing is the parking lot is metered so you have to watch your time, unless you go on sunday. got a ticket there once. it's not a lot, just annoying they give you one for being 10 minutes late and there's plenty of spots left.

QUOTE (liddybuck01 @ Jul 15 2010, 11:29 AM)
i'm not into jazz, but if i was this place i go to has an entire room for it. lol

the only thing is the parking lot is metered so you have to watch your time, unless you go on sunday. got a ticket there once. it's not a lot, just annoying they give you one for being 10 minutes late and there's plenty of spots left.

They're just trying to discourage you from going to record stores, that way, it will end up closing so we get to order our music through that wonderful thing known as Amazon. Weee!!!!!

Archived