Profile pic problems

tkdryan

RushRevisited, also having problem with putting pics on my post - on editing my profile, where I can change/edit my avatar, signature & personal details, I wanted to add photos, but an error message pops up, saying that I'm not allowed to do so as it's the wrong type of file (ie, downloaded pics from google images & bluetoothed pics). How do I rectify this? Am I supposed to sign up to Photobucket? If so, how do I 'upload' pics onto my post? Am getting frustrated by this as all I can do is communicate by smilies etc. Also, how do the other posters use the quotes (quote by ... date, time etc) which is surrounded by the white background, inc multiple white background quotes? Example would be one you yourself did from tkdryan - 'quote from tkdryan @ july 12 2010 11.27pm.' Please help if you can. Have now signed up to Photobucket & created an album, but I still can't work out how to put the pics onto my posts. Edited by Babycat

The Oaks, sort of having problems, though Foxxi did post me a message about paying images onto photobucket, then when I go to post in TRF, click on bottom tag of pic (IMG code?) then copy & paste in post. Does this mean I've got to go into photobucket FIRST, then while there, find the pics, & THEN, while still in photobucket, submit the pics into the TRF? Thanx also for the multiple emails(!)

In wrong thread, I'm sure, but now I'm having problem with multi quoting other posts. Can single quote, but not more than one in same post. Had a look on "quoting" thread which explained it but I still don't get it. Any other ideas on multi quoting before I go nuts?

QUOTE (Babycat @ Nov 15 2010, 12:56 PM)
In wrong thread, I'm sure, but now I'm having problem with multi quoting other posts. Can single quote, but not more than one in same post. Had a look on "quoting" thread which explained it but I still don't get it. Any other ideas on multi quoting before I go nuts?

OK, say you have two posts you want to quote. Quote the last one, say what you want to say after it, then click Preview. Then select and copy the lot, go back and quote the first one, paste what you copied into the text box and click Preview to see if it's worked. If so, Post!

Is that OK to understand? smile.gif

QUOTE (Jaye @ Nov 15 2010, 03:48 PM)
QUOTE (Babycat @ Nov 15 2010, 12:56 PM)

OK, say you have two posts you want to quote. Quote the last one, say what you want to say after it, then click Preview. Then select and copy the lot, go back and quote the first one, paste what you copied into the text box and click Preview to see if it's worked. If so, Post!

Is that OK to understand? smile.gif

I hope so, Jaye - I'm a bit of an idiot when it comes to things like this, considering how long I've been with TRF... Thanx, will certainly try it. If not, I'll just do what I usually do.