My Chicago review

BIAS2112

sounds like you had an incredible time! your detailed description left me hanging on every word. thanks so much for sharing your evening with all of us. It's a retelling we'll all cherish!

rofl3.gif laugh.gif rofl3.gif z7shysterical.gif applaudit.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif goodpost.gif

start at 745pm play for 60 minutes. Then 30 minute 'wee' break. Then play for 75 minutes. Chicago tribune review was pretty accurate. 3 very talented musicians. Funny videos too. Side A of Moving "pitchers' has to be one of the top rock album sides of all-time. (The whole album is great, but side A) - what else compares: Van Halen, LZ, Dark Side...... it's top notch. To see it uninterrupted is awesome. Unfortunately I'm 2 and done this tour. Can't wait until next summer. Being with these guys is like being with old friends, a fun time!

QUOTE (BIAS2112 @ Jul 6 2010, 12:04 AM)
This show was ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!!!
in every single aspect :-) thank you RUSH for an evening that 'made my year'

Your review was a bit wordy, but I managed to stick with it until I had read all the way through. Your colorful descriptions of the set, the material played, and the band interaction with the audience made me feel like I was actually there!

QUOTE (LedZep @ Jul 7 2010, 10:37 AM)
in every single aspect :-)  thank you RUSH for an evening that 'made my year'

Your review was a bit wordy, but I managed to stick with it until I had read all the way through. Your colorful descriptions of the set, the material played, and the band interaction with the audience made me feel like I was actually there!

Seriously! Give this guy the Nobel Prize in Literature!

QUOTE (LedZep @ Jul 7 2010, 10:37 AM)
in every single aspect :-)  thank you RUSH for an evening that 'made my year'

laugh.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

Cmon guys. cut me some slack :-) Words couldn't describe what that show was like for me. I was leaving it open for you to imagine what your Absolutely Amazing RUSH show would be like and apply that thought :-)