2nd Show tonight!

losingit2k

Well the second show is tonight! Any idea if they'd change the set list a bit?

I think we are stuck with the current set list for the entire tour! Not that I mind it! I like the set list! I just wish like everyonme else that they would find a place for Jacobs Ladder!

1287.gif 1287.gif

They only changed one song on the first leg of S&A (Summertime Blues to Distant Early Warning), and it was a lot later than the second show. Second leg of S&A there were no changes once they started.

In summary, don't hold your breath. I also like the set list.. I just think it's 2 songs short. For what we're paying for tix this time around, getting a shorter show feels like a bit of a ripoff.

getting a shorter show feels like a bit of a ripoff.

Well I'll be seeing them on their last show! So I can hold my breath until then! As for the rip off part, I agree! I don't think I'd care if the prices had stayed the same, but they went up greatly!

So shorter set! No Lasers! I feel a tiny bit ripped off!

More $$$ - Lesser Show = wtf.gif

Edited by losingit2k

QUOTE (losingit2k @ Jul 1 2010, 12:56 PM)

I think we are stuck with the current set list for the entire tour! Not that I mind it! I like the set list! I just wish like everyonme else that they would find a place for Jacobs Ladder!

1287.gif 1287.gif

clearly you're not happy with the setlist if you're using "stuck with". tongue.gif

yeah, no setlist changes according to Ged in his interview last week with Mr. I'm a cool guy that's all tatted out but I cant remember one friggin question without looking at my note cards. What a choade.

Questions like. "It must've been so cool recording that album, what was it like?"

Edited by briremo

clearly you're not happy with the setlist if you're using "stuck with".

I'm Happy with it, I just think it's too short! And if they aren't going to add on to it! Then yes we are "stuck with" this one as is!

QUOTE (shaun3701 @ Jul 1 2010, 11:39 AM)
it'd be highly unlikely they'd change anything, especially since they've posted the "official" setlist on rush.com

DITTO

QUOTE (losingit2k @ Jul 1 2010, 02:48 PM)
clearly you're not happy with the setlist if you're using "stuck with".

I'm Happy with it, I just think it's too short! And if they aren't going to add on to it! Then yes we are "stuck with" this one as is!

Keep in mind that a couple of these songs are quite long. How many people BEFORE the tour was announced would've said they'd be happy with a setlist that was shorter in terms of the number of songs as long as The Camera Eye was on that list?

QUOTE (shaun3701 @ Jul 1 2010, 01:39 PM)
it'd be highly unlikely they'd change anything, especially since they've posted the "official" setlist on rush.com

This is probably right.

I guess maybe if they have a week break or so between shows they could rehearse enough to swap one song out and then they'd change the Rush.com posting.

In that case, I'd keep checking Rush.com. And it doesn't even have to be when the show with the new song's over, necessarily!

QUOTE (ReflectedLight @ Jul 1 2010, 05:33 PM)
i can't wait for the revamping on the next tour. eyesre4.gif

Knowing them, more than likely it would be the same setlist with some songs deleted to include approx. 8-9 songs from Clockwork Angels.

QUOTE (mazyyz @ Jul 1 2010, 07:07 PM)
QUOTE (ReflectedLight @ Jul 1 2010, 05:33 PM)
i can't wait for the revamping on the next tour.  eyesre4.gif

Knowing them, more than likely it would be the same setlist with some songs deleted to include approx. 8-9 songs from Clockwork Angels.

That....More tunes from the new album...Less from the MP album....

Well I guess it's time to start asking them to include Jacobs Ladder and Cut to the Chase for the next tour!

1022.gif

Then They'll add those two songs and everyone will bitch how they took out The camera Eye and that there were too many songs from Clockwork Angels!

rofl3.gif

Edited by losingit2k

QUOTE (losingit2k @ Jul 1 2010, 12:56 PM)

1287.gif 1287.gif

well maybe perhaps maybe perhaps they might perhaps maybe tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif

I was at the opener...setlist seemed perfect cool.gif