Columbus Ohio Show

mrtemet

Rush fans coming to the Columbus, Ohio show on August 29th....Let's find a Bar close to Nationwide Arena to toss down a few before the show.

Suggestions and if anybody is on facebook....let me know.

Look forward to seeing everyone there!!

Tom

Hamilton, Ohio 2.gif

Yeah, I place outside to tailgate would be awesome since it's a Sunday and we could hang out. I have a bunch of great Rush fans coming from Kentucky so we could make it "kid" friendly, but if anyone wanted a brew they still could. I'll bring some food like panacea tongue.gif or something.

QUOTE (RushNut @ Jul 1 2010, 07:44 AM)
I would go but will have my 12 yr old son

Exactly I will be bringing my 11 year old daughter to her first-ever concert of any kind (so geeked that it's going to be the Boys).

The best place to continue this will be at the Columbus OH thread on the Hot Tub Time Machine page. If I could suggest here on this thread that there are plenty of cool places that are not bar-only 21 to get in-type places. My office is 2 blocks from Nationwide so I am familiar with pretty much everywhere in the area.

I am going and bring my 19 (she will be 20 at Midnight of the show night) daughter... Let's find a sports bar/restaurant that allows children... Like a Buffalo Wild Wings...

I am flying in the night before from Mississippi into Cleveland then driving that morning into Columbus with a total of 6 Clevelanders. We are staying at the Westin and having dinner at the hibachi place (but that is flexible)...

We'd love to meet y'all for a beer about 2 hours before the show...

I am sure this thread will get moved, but hell yes.