Why No Montreal date ??

rushfan1970

QUOTE (rushfan1970 @ Jun 29 2010, 10:04 PM)
How come Rush does not come to Montreal? This is the first time in their history they do not come to Montreal. Yet they have no reason to do so, they have always had great crowds in Montreal. I just don't understand.

angry.gif

same here in cleveland! wtf.gif wtf.gif wtf.gif wtf.gif wtf.gif wtf.gif wtf.gif wtf.gif wtf.gif wtf.gif

QUOTE (hughes&kettner @ Jun 29 2010, 11:06 PM)
How come Rush does not come to Montreal? This is the first time in their history they do not come to Montreal. Yet they have no reason to do so, they have always had great crowds in Montreal. I just don't understand.

angry.gif

same here in cleveland! wtf.gif wtf.gif wtf.gif wtf.gif wtf.gif wtf.gif wtf.gif wtf.gif wtf.gif wtf.gif

That's because Cleveland is the armpit of America

QUOTE (mazyyz @ Jun 29 2010, 10:43 PM)

angry.gif

But I thought Cleveland rocked? That's what Drew Carey told us, that lying bastard!

angry.gif

then GA, where yo are my friend, is like the lower bowel of america?

rock and roll capital ring a bell??

rush debut in the USA?? pokey.gif

QUOTE (hughes&kettner @ Jun 30 2010, 12:06 AM)

angry.gif

Rag on Georgia all you want....I could care less. I'm from Miami (Florida...not Ohio)

BTW...been to Cleveland a number of times...I actually liked it, but it is a shithole.

QUOTE (mazyyz @ Jun 29 2010, 11:11 PM)
QUOTE (hughes&kettner @ Jun 30 2010, 12:06 AM)

angry.gif

Rag on Georgia all you want....I could care less. I'm from Miami (Florida...not Ohio)

BTW...been to Cleveland a number of times...I actually liked it, but it is a shithole.

no, you are a shit hole.

angry.gif

NEWS ALERT!!!!! This is not a full tour. I repeat, this is not a full tour.

Its a warm up tour. Do you know what those are?

QUOTE (rushfan1970 @ Jun 29 2010, 11:04 PM)

angry.gif

I know exactly how you feel. Trust me.

I live near Indianapolis, Indiana and I did some researach and found out the same thing you did. This is the first time in Rush history that they passed us up too.

When I saw that they weren't stopping here on this tour, I was shocked and very pissed off. wtf.gif WHY??? They always have great crowds here too.

REVENUE. That's what I was told from a very reliable source here on the Forum. Is that 100% accurate? Your guess is as good as mine.

I hate to say that because so many others have been ranting lately about the band only in it for the money anymore. I totally disagree with that, but there you go. That's all I know.

So I guess Wichita, Kansas generates greater revenue than Montreal and Indianapolis. Who knew?!

I really wasn't wanting to travel this time around, but I WILL be going to Chicago, July 5th. Sure, I was irritated when the tour dates were released but I got over that shit real quick.

Edited by Andrew1