SPOILERS- New Setlist - Updated Live

Xanadu93

QUOTE (shaun3701 @ Jun 29 2010, 09:51 PM)
QUOTE (losingit2k @ Jun 29 2010, 11:49 PM)
Its Obama-nomics I tell ya! The economy is effecting everything! And now its taken away my damn lasers! Heads will roll!

first show under Obama's watch, and no lasers. Coincidence??

z7shysterical.gif

• Replies 643
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (shaun3701 @ Jun 29 2010, 11:51 PM)
QUOTE (losingit2k @ Jun 29 2010, 11:49 PM)
Its Obama-nomics I tell ya! The economy is effecting everything! And now its taken away my damn lasers! Heads will roll!

first show under Obama's watch, and no lasers. Coincidence??

Rush didn't have enough carbon credits? rofl3.gif

QUOTE (fonzbear2000 @ Jun 29 2010, 11:47 PM)
QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Jun 29 2010, 11:44 PM)
QUOTE (fonzbear2000 @ Jun 30 2010, 12:41 AM)
QUOTE (losingit2k @ Jun 29 2010, 11:40 PM)
Thanks for all the updates! Crap no laserswhat am I going to tell my year old daughter when shes asks:

" When are the lasers coming Daddy! When?"

Crap!.....This is going to be one long @ss shortened Rush show!

Again, it has NOT been 100% confirmed that there weren't lasers.

There's a good chance there were none. No "Dreamline" or "Red Sector A," the two big laser showcase songs.

True, but on the S&A tour, they also had lasers on Witch Hunt and YYZ. Well, we'll have to wait and see. With or without them, Rush put on a GREAT show regardless. Still, it would be a bit of a shock if they didn't use them.

Did you not look at the pics from the second set?? Show me drumset changes. This dude was a delusional french fry salesman at best. ef him.

QUOTE (fonzbear2000 @ Jun 29 2010, 11:56 PM)
QUOTE (losingit2k @ Jun 29 2010, 11:54 PM)
Somebody use that damn Time Machine and go get some Reagan Star Wars defense lasers for this damn tour!

rofl3.gif

they gotta have lasers...i just couldnt see them playing witch hubt or something without some lasers

QUOTE (oldphilly @ Jun 30 2010, 12:54 AM)
QUOTE (fonzbear2000 @ Jun 29 2010, 11:47 PM)
QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Jun 29 2010, 11:44 PM)
QUOTE (fonzbear2000 @ Jun 30 2010, 12:41 AM)
QUOTE (losingit2k @ Jun 29 2010, 11:40 PM)
Thanks for all the updates! Crap no laserswhat am I going to tell my year old daughter when shes asks:

" When are the lasers coming Daddy! When?"

Crap!.....This is going to be one long @ss shortened Rush show!

Again, it has NOT been 100% confirmed that there weren't lasers.

There's a good chance there were none. No "Dreamline" or "Red Sector A," the two big laser showcase songs.

True, but on the S&A tour, they also had lasers on Witch Hunt and YYZ. Well, we'll have to wait and see. With or without them, Rush put on a GREAT show regardless. Still, it would be a bit of a shock if they didn't use them.

Did you not look at the pics from the second set?? Show me drumset changes. This dude was a delusional french fry salesman at best. ef him.

Maybe there weren't any changes. We'll know for sure once we get some detailed accounts of the show.

Regardless, it's fine to call FOH out for a faulty prediction, but keep the personal attacks out of it. Okay?

QUOTE (losingit2k @ Jun 29 2010, 11:57 PM)
Ok its like 1:00 am here I'm going to bed! Maybe I'll dream my @ss some damn lasers!

If they would play Jacobs Ladder they could use a srting of Christmas lights for all I care. LOL!!!!

Just scanned through this and saw that the haters were really working overtime to crap all over this thread, right in the middle of the song updates even. Congratulations, guys, was it good for you? confused13.gif

I look forward to seeing this show in the flesh with actual fans, and not a bunch of internet complainers. Or "whiny little bitches" as someone said in another thread. z7shysterical.gif common001.gif

QUOTE (presto123 @ Jun 29 2010, 11:59 PM)
QUOTE (losingit2k @ Jun 29 2010, 11:57 PM)
Ok its like 1:00 am here I'm going to bed! Maybe I'll dream my @ss some damn lasers!

If they would play Jacobs Ladder they could use a srting of Christmas lights for all I care. LOL!!!!

goodpost.gif

QUOTE (PariahDog @ Jun 30 2010, 12:10 AM)
Just scanned through this and saw that the haters were really working overtime to crap all over this thread, right in the middle of the song updates even.  Congratulations, guys, was it good for you? confused13.gif 

I look forward to seeing this show in the flesh with actual fans, and not a bunch of internet complainers.  Or "whiny little bitches" as someone said in another thread. z7shysterical.gif common001.gif

Bunch of internet complainers??? I put in more hours camping out for Rush tix in the past than you could even dream of.Spent more time digesting their albums than you could dream of.I've made sacrifices to support this band.Spent more money on tix and merchandise than you can dream of.I've paid my dues.No internet wise ass over here.I'm entitled to my opinion.Please tell me this set is not anti climatic...go ahead.

I apologize for any profanity and personal attacks I've made in this thread but damn,we've been mislead.

Edited by oldphilly