SPOILERS- New Setlist - Updated Live

Xanadu93

• Replies 643
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (vitalsigns @ Jun 29 2010, 09:57 PM)
While trying to be objective here, though I'm happy with anything RUSH plays, I can appreciate some of the gripes regarding the selection of songs for this tour. Particularly, FAITHLESS. C'mon... its a great song to listen to while driving in my car, but with 36 years of music to choose from, I don't understand how it qualifies to be played live. Just my opinion. Again, I'm gonna enjoy the show regardless.

faithless qualifies becuase the boys want to play it.

QUOTE (WCFIELDS @ Jun 29 2010, 10:55 PM)
TIME STAND STILL
PRESTO
STICK IT OUT
WORKIN' THEM ANGELS
LEAVE THAT THING ALONE
FAITHLESS

how did the crowd react to this? record amount of beer sold............

I like Presto, LTTA, and Faithless. But as for the rest, I can certainly do without and it contributes to an overall weak setlist. I mean c'mon Stick It Out....are you serious? They should have just thrown Superconductor in as well.

QUOTE (farcryoverspilledmilk @ Jun 29 2010, 09:48 PM)
QUOTE (trenken @ Jun 29 2010, 09:39 PM)
QUOTE (duntov1966 @ Jun 29 2010, 09:36 PM)
QUOTE (shaun3701 @ Jun 29 2010, 09:32 PM)
well sorry to say, but this is bullsh-t. About the only songs I want to hear are Marathon and Camera Eye.

That's a bummer for you, that you only like two songs on the entire list, well you can get there late and leave early to beat the RUSH in to and out of the show.

Its not about not liking any of the songs. I like many of them, but problem is ive seen them do 95% of these songs many times, and they are charging more for tickets this time around on top of it.

I can just go watch my last 3 Rush DVDs and basically see this setlist aside from a few changes. Money saved, ill wait for the clockwork tour. Im not wasting my money on this. Love Rush, dont need to spend $150 to watch them play the same freaking songs again.

True. If you add up Rush In Rio, R30, and Snakes and Arrows Live together you have about 5 different songs. Yay for $300.00 a ticket.

I'm trying not to bitch but I totally agree with you. They were supposed to shake it up this time??? I've heard 90% of this stuff sooooo many times live. I still don't get it.....I realize Ged can't sing a lot of the early stuff....but at least they could do different cuts from PW, , Signals, GUP? Even the Working Man choice is puzzling to me. All of us long time Rush fans would probably like to hear ANY other song from that record besides Working Man. I've just heard it too many times. Same with Lavilla. I know it's a bad ass tune but it's taking up a slot that Jacobs could be filling. Alex should have never said anything about JL....I'll bet his JL comment alone is selling tons of tickets per night prior to this show....that's why we feel let down. I can see why those folks that haven't seen Rush live a ton over the last decade might be happy with this list.....but once again....where's the shake up? I'll still enjoy the show regardless....it's Rush c'mon.....but I can also see why the complainers are complaining...LOL!!!!!

Edited by presto123

QUOTE (mazyyz @ Jun 29 2010, 08:58 PM)
TIME STAND STILL
PRESTO
STICK IT OUT
WORKIN' THEM ANGELS
LEAVE THAT THING ALONE
FAITHLESS

I like Presto, LTTA, and Faithless. But as for the rest, I can certainly do without and it contributes to an overall weak setlist. I mean c'mon Stick It Out....are you serious? They should have just thrown Superconductor in as well.

Of those 6, LTTA is the only decent song to me.......not only that, in the same set is TSOR and Frewill which we've heard a MILLION times....!!!! I really thought we'd see some gems like Jacob's Ladder and a few others.....at least they are doing Witch Hunt, Vital Signs, and The Camera Eye I guess.....

QUOTE (WCFIELDS @ Jun 29 2010, 10:03 PM)
TIME STAND STILL
PRESTO
STICK IT OUT
WORKIN' THEM ANGELS
LEAVE THAT THING ALONE
FAITHLESS

Of those 6, LTTA is the only decent song to me.......not only that, in the same set is TSOR and Frewill which we've heard a MILLION times....!!!! I really thought we'd see some gems like Jacob's Ladder and a few others.....at least they are doing Witch Hunt, Vital Signs, and The Camera Eye I guess.....

And Time Stand Still and Marathon! I love this setlist! new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

QUOTE (fonzbear2000 @ Jun 29 2010, 09:04 PM)
QUOTE (WCFIELDS @ Jun 29 2010, 10:03 PM)
TIME STAND STILL
PRESTO
STICK IT OUT
WORKIN' THEM ANGELS
LEAVE THAT THING ALONE
FAITHLESS

And Time Stand Still and Marathon! I love this setlist! new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

yes, and Marathon........that's cool......

QUOTE (worthog @ Jun 29 2010, 10:07 PM)
Hey Guys this is pointless...the entire setlist just got posted on Rush.com...so goodnight

Come again when you can't stay so long... trink39.gif

QUOTE (D3strukt @ Jun 29 2010, 11:10 PM)
I just don't understand some people. The first set is LITTERED with gems. The only normal ones are "TSOR" "Freewill" and "Subdivisions"

Truth. This tour will be epic!

QUOTE (D3strukt @ Jun 29 2010, 10:10 PM)
I just don't understand some people. The first set is LITTERED with gems. The only normal ones are "TSOR" "Freewill" and "Subdivisions"

mmm. How sweet it is...