*Spoiler* Neil's Kit

Mara

QUOTE (Noisy Bastard @ Jun 29 2010, 02:32 PM)
QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Jun 29 2010, 11:29 AM)
QUOTE (trenken @ Jun 29 2010, 11:26 AM)
QUOTE (Sir Lerxst @ Jun 29 2010, 10:19 AM)
Looks the same size to me, just Neil is standing up. Once he is sitting at it, his eye-line will be about the same as the front crash cymbal.

Its looks small not just in this pic but the one of the stage too. There are less drums, its all lower than usual too. It looks like his smallest set since before 2112.

I think the drums themselves are smaller this time. The floor toms look quite a bit smaller.

Maybe the drums are the same size but Neil got bigger.

Actually, if you look closely, I think there's less of Neil than there was on the S&A tour. He's shed quite a few lbs recently.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (The Sphere @ Jun 29 2010, 10:13 AM)
Thanks, outtalove -"do we have to be forgiving at last? what else can we do"

Glad you're enjoying it - I agree with your comments! And there's more to the port holes than lighting up, but no more spoiling! All will be revealed tonight!

The portholes are actually lasers and will shoot at complainers in the audience!

"What? PRESTO? Oh c'mon! I want to he-"

ZEEEEEEERRRROOOOWWWW!!!

*armph..*

What i don't get is, N.P's tech said the kit was"Real Busy" It looks smaller than the last one . I was also praying for the D.B. kit one more time, oh well confused13.gif

QUOTE (Del_Duio @ Jun 29 2010, 02:39 PM)
QUOTE (The Sphere @ Jun 29 2010, 10:13 AM)
Thanks, outtalove -"do we have to be forgiving at last? what else can we do"

Glad you're enjoying it - I agree with your comments! And there's more to the port holes than lighting up, but no more spoiling! All will be revealed tonight!

The portholes are actually lasers and will shoot at complainers in the audience!

"What? PRESTO? Oh c'mon! I want to he-"

ZEEEEEEERRRROOOOWWWW!!!

*armph..*

Even better would be if they shot at attention-whore drunks in the audience.

I wonder if "FOH Lights" is Howard Ungerleider? That user name says he's a front of house lighting director/guy. Edited by launchpad67a

QUOTE (trenken @ Jun 29 2010, 11:44 AM)
I guess im used to the hat. Its his shirts that are even worse. How many members in popular, well respected bands wear their own shirts? Its really silly.

Iron Maiden just love wearing their own stuff, ha ha.

QUOTE (trenken @ Jun 29 2010, 11:44 AM)
I guess im used to the hat. Its his shirts that are even worse. How many members in popular, well respected bands wear their own shirts? Its really silly.

Iron Maiden just love wearing their own stuff, ha ha.

I think it looks dynamite! there does seem to be less of it.. but he does look very happy with life in the picture, that's good to see a real smile on his face.

QUOTE (bscsmkr @ Jun 29 2010, 09:42 AM)

It kind of looks like he switched a couple sizes of a few drums. Smaller perhaps?

Actually it looks like the same sizes to me with exception of the kick drum. It could be a 22" instead of the 23" he used on the S&A kit. I doubt it though because Neil loved the sound of the 23". I've been known to be wrong before!. wink.gif

QUOTE (trenken @ Jun 29 2010, 12:44 PM)

http://www.vistalites.com/legends/Bonham3.JPG

I think Neil is in good company.

http://www.grahamdaviesarizonabay.com/images/moon01.jpg