Rehearsal Setlist according to RIAB

Sfam2112

• Replies 437
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is not the set list....I am hoping...this is not the set list.

QUOTE (theworkingman @ Jun 28 2010, 06:41 PM)
Spirit of Radio into Time Stand Still is going to be great.

Don't get me wrong it has its moments......but too many momentum killer moments as well......3 "religion" songs in a row????

I think this is probably it, or very close. IIRC, the setlists that were leaked for S&A (after folks had listened in on the venue rehearsals) were pretty accurate.

There may be a song or two they didn't play in the rehearsal. Or maybe there will be a couple of A/B songs they didn't play.

But I think this is probably pretty close.

QUOTE (presto123 @ Jun 28 2010, 06:43 PM)
QUOTE (theworkingman @ Jun 28 2010, 06:41 PM)
Spirit of Radio into Time Stand Still is going to be great.

Don't get me wrong it has its moments......but too many momentum killer moments as well......3 "religion" songs in a row????

lol like I said, that seems to be the band's new theme. They might as well have called this the "Anti-Christ Tour" and had Neil put 666 all over his drumkit.

QUOTE (PariahDog @ Jun 28 2010, 06:43 PM)
I think this is probably it, or very close. IIRC, the setlists that were leaked for S&A (after folks had listened in on the venue rehearsals) were pretty accurate.

There may be a song or two they didn't play in the rehearsal. Or maybe there will be a couple of A/B songs they didn't play.

But I think this is probably pretty close.

Bummer...I am truly bummed. If they do not play Jacobs Ladder...I am friggin really bummed.

There are a slew of cool choices in Presto, Marathon and Faithless.....but no Jacobs Ladder again!!!!!!

Say in ain't so. And Alex talked about it...what the f**k.

Yeah! What's up with no Jacob's Ladder?! That's the only thing that disappoints me and the only reason for that is that I was told beforehand that it would be played. Otherwise, I don't think the setlist is too bad. Marathon? I've been waiting for that to come back since Presto. (My first concert and the only time I've ever seen it live...)

I thought Stick It Out was a strange song to throw in there. I would have rather heard War Paint instead of Presto but that's just me.

But like a lot of others are saying, this is probably not the real setlist. A few things aren't adding up because of what's been revealed up until this point. We will know soon enough though I guess.

No Jacob's Ladder? Damn it!! Why the hell would they drop that and go with Stick It Out? I like SIO but come on man!

Edited by Andrew1

QUOTE (shaun3701 @ Jun 28 2010, 06:45 PM)
lol like I said, that seems to be the band's new theme. They might as well have called this the "Anti-Christ Tour" and had Neil put 666 all over his drumkit.

Uh, there's a big difference between atheism and Satanism. confused13.gif

QUOTE (PariahDog @ Jun 28 2010, 07:49 PM)
QUOTE (shaun3701 @ Jun 28 2010, 06:45 PM)

Uh, there's a big difference between atheism and Satanism. confused13.gif

Yeah, and the fact the songs target all religions.

One thing I just noticed is that this supposedly was heard from a rehearsal from June 27. That would mean that the roadies set up all of the stage equipment 2 days before the show, and then the band rehearsed that same day. Typically, they set up the day of the show, not the day before or even 2 days! I guess it's possible that they want to have everything ready to go but, I know they set up their stage gear and have it ready long before the first show. I just think if they were going to rehearse, it would be today or tomorrow before the show, not 2 days before. I could be completely insane for thinking this also cool10.gif

What I don't get is why they even bother playing ANY S&A tunes at ALL (aside from maybe Far Cry). Personally, I think it's one of their worst albums ever... plus, they just played all that stuff last time out (well, except for Faithless). But seriously, I really wish they would've taken out the S & A tunes altogether and gone with some better "vault" choices...

...if, of course, this is indeed the setlist... which I'm kind of hoping it's not. At the very least, add a few more gems from the vault and REALLY blow our minds.

I am, however, interested in TSS, Presto, Marathon... that should be cool! And of course, Camera Eye will rule.

But yeah, it does seem like a strange set. Sort of anti-climatic.

QUOTE (ReRushed @ Jun 28 2010, 06:49 PM)
Oh, I really wanted to hear "Driven".

I would really love Time And Motion. Still time for the guys to read this board and re-insert Jacobs Ladder back into the set. ARE YOU LISTENING GUYS????? LOL!!

I guess I will have to just give away my tickets because there is no JL.

tongue.gif

If this even is the real list.... confused13.gif

If anybody else feels this strongly, please send me your tickets and I'll properly dispose of them.

QUOTE (Cygnus-x50 @ Jun 28 2010, 06:51 PM)
One thing I just noticed is that this supposedly was heard from a rehearsal from June 27. That would mean that the roadies set up all of the stage equipment 2 days before the show, and then the band rehearsed that same day.

That's why I was asking, are they doing another rehearsal tonight?

QUOTE (theoriginalfuzz @ Jun 28 2010, 06:52 PM)
What I don't get is why they even bother playing ANY S&A tunes at ALL (aside from maybe Far Cry). Personally, I think it's one of their worst albums ever... plus, they just played all that stuff last time out (well, except for Faithless). But seriously, I really wish they would've taken out the S & A tunes altogether and gone with some better "vault" choices...

...if, of course, this is indeed the setlist... which I'm kind of hoping it's not. At the very least, add a few more gems from the vault and REALLY blow our minds.

I am, however, interested in TSS, Presto, Marathon... that should be cool! And of course, Camera Eye will rule.

But yeah, it does seem like a strange set. Sort of anti-climatic.

Anti-climatic is perfect. With all the build-up it's just like meh. Sure there are a few gems on there for me. Marathon, Time Stand Still, and Presto are OK in my book. But where is GUP and T4E and any early stuff that hasn't been played before? I've heard Working Man and Lavilla far too many times.

So Presto seems to be the only vintage song that they've never played live before,yet it's not really vintage at all. Really guys?

I don't see where the Time Machine theme fits into this at all.

Not a single surprise or OMG moment in this set. Really? The last 3 tours were more Time Machine oriented if you ask me-they busted out Circumstances,Entre Nous,Passage To Bangcock,Natural Science,Digital Man,etc...

This time we get Presto and Stick it Out as the big surprises? C'mon get real.

QUOTE (presto123 @ Jun 28 2010, 04:56 PM)
I've heard Working Man and Lavilla far too many times.

La Villa and Working Man are not the problems with this set.