Where are the Ladies Shirts?

iluvgeddy05

I noticed several shirts for sale last night that weren't yet on the backstage site. Unfortunately, I wasn't looking for ladie's stuff, so I didn't really pay attention. But I am pretty sure I saw at least one ladie's shirt.

Incidentally, I saw a LOT of women at the concert last night. It still wasn't 50/50. But it was probably between 60/40 and 70/30.

Ok, I checked out the shirts at the Milwaukee show last night. I did not see any shirts at all that were specifically for women. Some of the shirts were pretty damn cool though. My suggestion is you buy a white one and wash it with a red sock. rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif ....sorry, couldn't resist.

UPDATE: I went and ordered two men's shirts from the Backstage Club. One came in a size small and I'll just alter that one but I picked up another that came in a size XS which actually looks like it might be a perfect fit judging from their size chart. We'll see.

QUOTE (Janie @ Jul 4 2010, 10:52 AM)
UPDATE: I went and ordered two men's shirts from the Backstage Club. One came in a size small and I'll just alter that one but I picked up another that came in a size XS which actually looks like it might be a perfect fit judging from their size chart. We'll see.

I took a couple of mine to the lady who has done all of our alterations for years. She did a fantastic job of not only shortening it, but she took a lot of the excess fabric off the sides and moved the seams so it's a more tailored look. I now no longer look like a box on legs when I wear these. She charged me $6 for both. Well worth it, so if there's a design I MUST have in the men's only, I'll do the same.

QUOTE (Mara @ Jul 4 2010, 07:57 AM)

I took a couple of mine to the lady who has done all of our alterations for years. She did a fantastic job of not only shortening it, but she took a lot of the excess fabric off the sides and moved the seams so it's a more tailored look. I now no longer look like a box on legs when I wear these. She charged me $6 for both. Well worth it, so if there's a design I MUST have in the men's only, I'll do the same.

Six bucks!? That's nothing. Guess I won't worry so much about sizing then.

QUOTE (Janie @ Jul 4 2010, 11:01 AM)
QUOTE (Mara @ Jul 4 2010, 07:57 AM)

Six bucks!? That's nothing. Guess I won't worry so much about sizing then.

Well, that's Helen! She's always been a little less expensive than most (heck, wedding dress alterations were a steal, and most tailors rip you off big time on anything wedding-related). She could charge 3X what she does and not lose a customer, because she's awesome!

QUOTE (Mara @ Jul 4 2010, 09:57 AM)

That's exactly it -- I need the ladies fit, not just a smaller boxy fit. Blech.

QUOTE (Janie @ Jun 30 2010, 08:07 AM)
QUOTE (nobodys hero @ Jun 29 2010, 10:12 AM)

Although I didn't see any Time Machine Tour shirts I did order the earrings. I often go into the kids clothes and buy their large, which works well for me.

I found the earring thing interesting. Is that how Rush want to dress their female fans? "Here are some thongs and earrings... now attend our shows!" Maybe throw in some Starman pasties or something and I'll do it.

laugh.gif starman pasties rofl3.gif

the interwebz is full of patterns and techniques for feminizing a manshirt. cheer.gif

here's one OhMyStars

and syd11's idea was kewt too. trink38.gif

if i had 1 swag wish it would be for toenail polish the same color as Neil's various drum kits. yes.gif maybe even with little bitty decals smile.gif

they could market it as "warpaint" biggrin.gif

cosmo.gif

Here ya go ladies!

I bought the only Rush "girly" shirt that I could find at the merch booth for Skylar at the New Mexico gig. She's our 9 year old and she actually loved seeing Rush for the first time.

She is the next Rush Generation of Analog Kids! "Subdivisions" is her favorite Rush song.

http://i703.photobucket.com/albums/ww36/Rushhead666/IMG_8501.jpg

http://i703.photobucket.com/albums/ww36/Rushhead666/IMG_8502.jpg

QUOTE (RUSHHEAD666 @ Jul 4 2010, 10:43 PM)
Here ya go ladies!

I bought the only Rush "girly" shirt that I could find at the merch booth for Skylar at the New Mexico gig. She's our 9 year old and she actually loved seeing Rush for the first time.

She is the next Rush Generation of Analog Kids! "Subdivisions" is her favorite Rush song.

That might fit me... I think I want that shirt.

QUOTE (Ya_Big_Tree @ Jul 4 2010, 09:57 PM)
QUOTE (RUSHHEAD666 @ Jul 4 2010, 10:43 PM)
Here ya go ladies!

I bought the only Rush "girly" shirt that I could find at the merch booth for Skylar at the New Mexico gig.  She's our 9 year old and she actually loved seeing Rush for the first time.

She is the next Rush Generation of Analog Kids!  "Subdivisions" is her favorite Rush song.

That might fit me... I think I want that shirt.

LOL! It is a medium! trink39.gif

That's the shirt I bought-in a slightly larger size. wink.gif Super soft and comfy. I'd post a pic of it on but it's in the washer now.

Here is the merch booth, I posted this in the other thread. What looks like a black t-shirt is actually a tank on a black t-shirt form. I saw some ladies wearing that at the show and it's pretty nice looking, if a bit pricey.

I think whoever hung the merch up put the baseball style in the wrong place, though that is a shirt I may end up picking up later, I think it's guys sizing.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v727/dobegirl/df42bf0e.jpg