Geddy & Connie Hamzy?

The Main Monkey Business

This may well have been covered here before but I was just wondering what the deal was with Geddy and Connie Hamzy?

I found on one website a bit saying they were dating in 1991, but geddy got married in 1976

I also read an article from RIAB back in 2008 that said she had announced in a penthouse interview that she had indeed been with Geddy, can anyone shed some light on this and when it was? I hope it's not true, especially as in the documentary it highlights how they avoided groupies.

A Penthouse model with shaky credibility makes a claim.....and even if it was true, that is between Ged and his wife. IMHO.

I think you'll not find any info on this even if it did happen.

trink39.gif

Okay, so no one seems to want to address the issue

for those who don't know she is regarded as "the most famous rock groupie of all time" and has been with just about everyone, and their roadies.

she said that it was on the tourbus a long time ago, i'd guess while touring with kiss?

my point is that Rush have always maintained that they stayed clear of groupies, but could it be that Geddy didn't, don't blame him, after all he is only human! Or are these just the inane ramblings of some slag?

as Geddy's bisexual lover, I can confirm it is indeed true. There were many nights when Geddy would tie me up and force me to watch them together. It's very difficult for me to talk about so I'd rather not go into any more details.

QUOTE (The Main Monkey Business @ Jun 26 2010, 06:26 AM)
This may well have been covered here before but I was just wondering what the deal was with Geddy and Connie Hamzy?

I found on one website a bit saying they were dating in 1991, but geddy got married in 1976

I also read an article from RIAB back in 2008 that said she had announced in a penthouse interview that she had indeed been with Geddy, can anyone shed some light on this and when it was? I hope it's not true, especially as in the documentary it highlights how they avoided groupies.

A couple of years ago I was listening to The Howard Stern show who was on vacation so they played a bunch of old shows while he was gone. One of the shows they played was an interview with Hamzy in support of the Penthouse article...I guess that would have made it about '92.

During the interview the topic eventually turned to whom she had had relations with (the kind that Bill Clinton would have said was not sex....knowutImean?.... ohmy.gif this kind). She casually rattled off a list of 7 or 8 names which ended with Geddy. Howard seemed surprised and responded something along the lines of, "Geddy...you mean the guy from 2.gif ?" To which she again casually replied,"Yup...on the tour bus...a looong time ago."

So if it's true or not only two people know for sure, and as to when it seems that it must have been back when they first started touring.

I don't know if that answers any of your questions but that is what I can contribute to your thread.

• Like 1

Okay, so no one seems to want to address the issue

you say that like Geddy's private life somehow needs to be discussed on here..

• Like 2

Who's Connie Hamzy?

Just a really ugly two-bit whore that claims to have gone down on him.

Didn't she claim to have had Lerxst too? Oh, who knows. She's probably not even consistent in her claims! :laughing guy:

Didn't she claim to have had Lerxst too? Oh, who knows. She's probably not even consistent in her claims! :laughing guy:

She claims both.

^^^

Believe what you want but it's the truth.

I know it's probably pointless to ask, but I'm just really curious -- What did you think that bumping a three-year-old post would do other than "drag this whole thing up again"?

• Like 2

i say BS. i am not going to believe for one minute that a 23 year old male in the 70s is going to accept oral sex from a woman. next you're going to have me believe that geddy alex, and neil might actually poop and pee and smoke cigarettes. if they do, i will be so disappointed.
  • Like 3