PLEASE READ

Snow-Dog2112

Does anybody have any information on songs they will be playing

The only songs we know for sure are

Tom Sawyer, Red Barchetta, YYZ, Limelight, The Camera Eye, Which Hunt, Vital Signs, Caravan, BU2B, The Spirit of Radio, and Jacobs Ladder.

Probibly Stick it out and Superconductor

QUOTE (Snow-Dog2112 @ Jun 23 2010, 01:11 PM)
Superconductor

I Really hope this is wrong

QUOTE (cygnus_thegodofbalance @ Jun 23 2010, 01:15 PM)
Possible songs:

Tom Sawyer
Red Barchetta
YYZ
Limelight
The Camera Eye
Witch Hunt
Vital Signs
Stick It Out
Closer to the Heart
Jacob's Ladder
Caravan
BU2B
Superconductor
Malignant Narcissism

I would think Far Cry would be a pretty safe bet to add as well.

Where the hell are people getting Superconductor from? It was only mentioned in a random post in that other thread, has it actually been mentioned by a band member?

If they do play it, for the love of God, why did it have to be Superconductor when you have gems like Presto, Chain Lightning, and Available Light on the same album unplayed live???????

QUOTE (GrandDesigner @ Jun 23 2010, 02:40 PM)
Where the hell are people getting Superconductor from? It was only mentioned in a random post in that other thread, has it actually been mentioned by a band member?

Yeah, really. I haven't heard one thing from a band member that even implies that they are playing Superconductor. If people are thinking of that "for sale" Arrowsmith photo... I don't think that's solid evidence.

QUOTE (GrandDesigner @ Jun 23 2010, 02:40 PM)

If they do play it, for the love of God, why did it have to be Superconductor when you have gems like Presto, Chain Lightning, and Available Light on the same album unplayed live???????

This. It's already been played on two tours - Presto and Roll the Bones. I like the song and all, but any of those three are much better choices. Hell, add in "War Paint" and "Scars". Any of those five would be better than "Superconductor".

QUOTE (metaldad @ Jun 23 2010, 02:14 PM)
Superconductor

laugh.gif I have a buddy who is going with to the Tampa show and he likes to torment me by calling me with the latest "rumors" that always include Superconductor in the set list 'cause he is trying to get a rise out of me biggrin.gif

QUOTE (metaldad @ Jun 23 2010, 01:14 PM)
Superconductor

Yeah, that would be tragic. I might be forced to sit down. Someone pin the donkey on their tail and stop this. eyesre4.gif

Tom Sawyer, Red Barchetta, YYZ, Limelight, The Camera Eye, Which Hunt, Vital Signs, Caravan, BU2B, The Spirit of Radio, and Jacobs Ladder.

I would remove Superconductor and Stick it out as likely candidates, but add Closer to the Heart.

QUOTE (GernTheFish @ Jun 23 2010, 08:22 PM)

I would remove Superconductor and Stick it out as likely candidates, but add Closer to the Heart.

I've heard nothing official about Superconductor, but Neil said they had been rehearsing Stick It Out. Marathon has also been mentioned in an interview.

QUOTE (GrandDesigner @ Jun 23 2010, 01:40 PM)

I agree 1000000%