The Wait

Cyclops

I've got tickets to the very last show of the tour, Oct 2, West Palm Beach. It is sad that I wake up every day excited that the wait is one day shorter? Or that I get banghead.gif because I have to wait?

QUOTE (Cyclops @ Jun 17 2010, 03:01 PM)
I've got tickets to the very last show of the tour, Oct 2, West Palm Beach. It is sad that I wake up every day excited that the wait is one day shorter? Or that I get banghead.gif because I have to wait?

51 days and 6 hours for me...but who's counting? laugh.gif

Just over 2 weeks for me! But it's my only show this time. I'm excited that I get to go to one of the first shows, but I will be bummed when it's over as well. Well, at least I will only have to wait another year for the next tour instead of 2 or more.

QUOTE (BrightAntennae @ Jun 17 2010, 03:29 PM)
I've got tickets to the very last show of the tour, Oct 2, West Palm Beach.  It is sad that I wake up every day excited that the wait is one day shorter?  Or that I get  banghead.gif because I have to wait?

51 days and 6 hours for me...but who's counting? laugh.gif

105 days, 2 hours, 22 minutes. b_sigh.gif

QUOTE (toonz @ Jun 17 2010, 04:14 PM)
Just over 2 weeks for me! But it's my only show this time. I'm excited that I get to go to one of the first shows, but I will be bummed when it's over as well. Well, at least I will only have to wait another year for the next tour instead of 2 or more.

Where are you going? KC?

STL is my only show this summer, I'm bummed too. I'd love to make another but its just a busy summer.

QUOTE (shaun3701 @ Jun 17 2010, 05:41 PM)
August 13th seems so far away... I can't imagine if I had to wait until October.

Agreed. Its taking every ounce of restraint that I have to keep from buying KC tix. I have an 8 AM final th next morning though and it would be well into the morning by the time I got home...gotta put school first I guess...

fists crying.gif

QUOTE (Checkster2112 @ Jun 17 2010, 07:49 PM)
QUOTE (shaun3701 @ Jun 17 2010, 05:41 PM)
August 13th seems so far away... I can't imagine if I had to wait until October.

Agreed. Its taking every ounce of restraint that I have to keep from buying KC tix. I have an 8 AM final th next morning though and it would be well into the morning by the time I got home...gotta put school first I guess...

fists crying.gif

If you are prepared for the exam, it shouldn't be a problem! You can either stay up all night studying or seeing RUSH! Your time would be much better spent at the RUSH show...Besides, you have your entire life to finish school!

QUOTE (Cyclops @ Jun 17 2010, 04:01 PM)

Where do you live in Miami?

QUOTE (Cyclops @ Jun 18 2010, 05:01 AM)
I've got tickets to the very last show of the tour, Oct 2, West Palm Beach.  It is sad that I wake up every day excited that the wait is one day shorter?  Or that I get  banghead.gif because I have to wait?

Be grateful that you can see them play at all. Damn mutant. pokey.gif tongue.gif

Oct. 1 Tampa and W Palm the 2nd... I know the feeling. I've ducked almost all the spoilers so far but I know i'm going to give in and look by then. oops.gif

Look at it this way... nobody gets to go to a show after us cool.gif Instead of us being jealous of the rest of TRF, come the morning of Oct. 2, the rest of TRF shall be jealous of us trink39.gif

I know how you guys feel. I had to wait until almost the end of the first leg of the S&A tour to see them, and it felt like forever. I'm so glad we're up during the first week(Milwaukee). I don't think I could stand it if I had to wait again!

I was feeling the same way. My show is Houston, Sept. 25th. I knew it was going to be a long, hard wait for a show that late in the tour. The solution? A quick flight to Albuquerque for opening night!

Is that you Ray? It's me, Brian!

I CANNOT wait and looking forward to seeing you there. I haven't listened to my MP in ages because I hear those same songs all the time (YYZ, Limelight, TS etc) but I put on TCE yesterday and am just freaking cranking it! God I love it!

End of September for me. Kids'll be back in school already by then.

Weird.

My sig says it all......long wait....but we get the last 2 shows of what will be an epic tour and setlist.

And no I am not peaking. No friggin way!!!

The boys aren't coming to Phoenix this time, so my solution was to get tickets to Albuquerque and to Las Vegas! I'm thinking about cruising to Cali and catching one of their 3 shows there too.

Hey this may just be there last....but I have a sneaking suspicion that they are going to tour again after they release their new album in 2011..

Dan 2.gif

1 Month for me

1022.gif

I feel your pain. Got my tickets for the West Palm show a few weeks ago & it seems like forever. The worst thing now is waiting for the documentary next week on VH1, and waiting for my Blu- ray of it to get here. Anyone know of a pre party for the show? We're coming from Orlando. 2.gif

QUOTE (gator2112 @ Jun 19 2010, 10:41 AM)
I feel your pain. Got my tickets for the West Palm show a few weeks ago & it seems like forever. The worst thing now is waiting for the documentary next week on VH1, and waiting for my Blu- ray of it to get here. Anyone know of a pre party for the show? We're coming from Orlando. 2.gif

I'm Longwood Bro.'

Heading down with the family so not much partying though.