New "Clockwork Angels" skin?

Mara

I know. . .you 3 all have actual income-producing jobs. And 73 is having to carve out time to design some new TRF merch.

Just wondering if anyone's discussed adding a CA skin, or doing something based off the Caravan/BU2B release. No hurry. I use the blue CP one myself as I find there's much less eyestrain.

But the new artwork really lends itself to some cool possibilities!

QUOTE (Mara @ Jun 11 2010, 11:00 AM)
I know. . .you 3 all have actual income-producing jobs. And 73 is having to carve out time to design some new TRF merch.

Just wondering if anyone's discussed adding a CA skin, or doing something based off the Caravan/BU2B release. No hurry. I use the blue CP one myself as I find there's much less eyestrain.

For the record, the blue skin wasn't designed after CP, it's just a coincidence that it uses similar colors.

We hadn't even thought about making a new skin based on CA or anything else. Making a new skin is very time-consuming. Would be nice to have a new one, though.

QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Jun 11 2010, 11:53 AM)
QUOTE (Mara @ Jun 11 2010, 11:00 AM)
I know. . .you 3 all have actual income-producing jobs.  And 73 is having to carve out time to design some new TRF merch.

Just wondering if anyone's discussed adding a CA skin, or doing something based off the Caravan/BU2B release.  No hurry.  I use the blue CP one myself as I find there's much less eyestrain. 

For the record, the blue skin wasn't designed after CP, it's just a coincidence that it uses similar colors.

We hadn't even thought about making a new skin based on CA or anything else. Making a new skin is very time-consuming. Would be nice to have a new one, though.

Ah - I had made the CP connection (the album, not that other place) based on the little nuts & bolts icons. smile.gif

I use the blue skin also because it's a lot less "busy" than the red/yellow thing. It would be cool to see some new skins, though!

I'd be more than happy to save you guys a bit of work and help design some!