The New Hang Out

nettiesaur

So....that's a no then?

I could go get my marigolds? Or hire a pool cleaner?

To cold now for the marigolds.. ;)

We put some work and parts into that tub with a good cleaning and got the new water in it now, heating up it is, be ready in the morning, just in time for the storm.. :7up: :smoke: :cheers:

i'm the bartender. drink anyone????? Took my kids flying this morning. We flew over St. Louis and saw the Arch, the rivers, the city as a whole and a bunch of other things. What a good time we had. Landing was a little tricky tough with an 18 mph crosswind but I did it. It's been a good day!
  • Like 1

i'm the bartender. drink anyone????? Took my kids flying this morning. We flew over St. Louis and saw the Arch, the rivers, the city as a whole and a bunch of other things. What a good time we had. Landing was a little tricky tough with an 18 mph crosswind but I did it. It's been a good day!

I'll have a drink with yea... Moosehead is good with me... Sounds like a fun day.. :ebert:

Just water for me please, there's still quite a few years until I'll be drinking age :LOL:

Edited by len(songs)

Well then, hot apple cider on the bar in a crock pot, coffee is in the large urn by the end of the bar(you can add something special to it if you like), and tea is brewing on the stove in the kitchen.

0 by you, you say?

It is in the 40's by me, but hot drinks still taste good!

o.k., who put the Santa statue in the Ladie's room? tsk tsk.