The New Hang Out

nettiesaur

One of those, "Oh wow, that thread is long" remodeling projects.

This is a place to come and hang out with other fans. The bar is open trink38.gif , if you are of drinking age, your key to the bar came with your TRF membership. If not, there's plenty of beverages trink36.gif in the unlocked fridge by the patio door. Check out the patio, hot tub, big screens in the back room( with plenty of recliners, so put up your feet), and the lastest addition, the gun club on the back 40. We still need a life guard before we can open the pool.

Share news and woes, friends and fun. smile.gif

Pour yourself a rootbeer and pull up a chair.

• Like 1

QUOTE (ghostworks @ Jun 9 2010, 09:56 PM)
One minor complaint: 'SOMEONE' didn't bring in the patio cushions last night (and it rained).

as such, my $140 Jordache's are now soggy and I'm not happy one bit! angry.gif

Look on the bright side -- now those Jordaches are acid rain washed! common001.gif

So who've we got manning the grill? I've heard Pass The Ammunition is extremely well-qualified for the job. cool.gif

QUOTE (ghostworks @ Jun 9 2010, 07:56 PM)
One minor complaint: 'SOMEONE' didn't bring in the patio cushions last night (and it rained).

as such, my $140 Jordache's are now soggy and I'm not happy one bit! angry.gif

You could have let them air dry, but thanks for bringing them in. I'd say the same treatment might work for your shoes.

Mara, whoever wants to grill does the grilling. Charcol is in the storage bin on the patio.

oh yeah, those old video game machines were left here ...dusted them off and found they work. The profits keep the beverages in the cooler, although buying some TRF merchandise helps do the same thing wink.gif

The shooting range positiones are now covered. The grant $$ we got supplied matierials for me to build shooting "boothes"

10 feet

100feet

150 feet

and 200 feet

not to mention the skeet range!

2.gif is about to tour! Things are looking GOOD!!!!

Let's party!!!

o.k, who left the thong in the hot tub. ewwww. I didn't enjoy fishing that out(with a giant pole, ain't touching that!), and draining the hot tub and cleaning it. Gee people, clean up after yerselves, eh!

Lemonade replenished in the fridge. It's going to be a hot one this weekend. trink38.gif

QUOTE (nettiesaur @ Jun 11 2010, 10:48 PM)
QUOTE (peoplecanteatmachinefood @ Jun 11 2010, 09:43 PM)
Is  cool10.gif  allowed?  If so I'll happily replace the chips and salsa after I'm done...

only outside...and away from the younins.

Not at the range either! The only hits we do there are at the targets.

If there's no youngins outside, cool10.gif ALL YOU WANT!!!

bekloppt.gif Love what you've done with the place cool.gif I brought some throw pillows.

http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii282/Lerxster/throw_pillow_collage.jpg

Coffee's on coffee.gif coffee.gif coffee.gif coffee.gif coffee.gif coffee.gif coffee.gif coffee.gif coffee.gif Oooo Donkey Kong! Takes me back to Jr college. I remember spending a lot of time on that. If I don't go to class, I can play Donkey Kong. How can I play Donkey Kong if I do go to class. You! Yes you! behind the Coke machine.. don't drop out laddie... tongue.gif

trink38.gif The New Hang Out trink39.gif

2.gif

QUOTE (nettiesaur @ Jun 12 2010, 10:18 AM)
QUOTE (rushlady23 @ Jun 12 2010, 05:25 AM)
I'll take care of the Hang Out house cats  biggrin.gif

Where are you keeping them? I'm allergic! So I'll have to stay out of that room.

The medicine cabinet is fully stocked with Zyrtex, and I keep them bathed to keep the dander down smile.gif

I brought a bottle of The Macallan macallan.gif (just the 10 year old, mind) who's up for a wee dram with me?

How 'bout some music?

QUOTE (realomind @ Jun 12 2010, 10:43 AM)
I brought a bottle of The Macallan macallan.gif (just the 10 year old, mind) who's up for a wee dram with me?

How 'bout some music?

I'll take a slug from the bottle! I'm not scared!

Music???

Take ANY of 2.gif 's CD's out of the rack and play it!!!

We've only got the BEST sound system in the whole DAMN world to play it!!!

CRANK IT UP!!!!!

Rushlady takes DAMN GOOD care of the cats Nettie, so you're safe! It's all good!

smile.gif

This place ROCKS!!!!!

QUOTE (nettiesaur @ Jun 12 2010, 03:18 PM)
QUOTE (rushlady23 @ Jun 12 2010, 05:25 AM)
I'll take care of the Hang Out house cats  biggrin.gif

Where are you keeping them? I'm allergic! So I'll have to stay out of that room.

Are my dragons welcome? biggrin.gif They're very nice. yes.gif