Post Pictures of YOU v.2

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

And a quick stop at Death Valley since I had a day in Vegas and wanted to stay away from people:

PUW9dMd.jpg

b983f8236937ea48cab2ab3a276fa2c02d9120e6.jpg

my friend Abby (left) and I went there in 2019! it was so cool!

• Like 3

b0388e498ac07e5f46698868e49a5b80a0cd3a81.jpg

I matched my eyeshadow with my sweater today and i felt very pretty. peep the Rush earrings!

• Like 7

I've posted "regular" pics of myself before so here's something a little different............me at the top of Beartooth Pass on the Montana/Wyoming Border, US Hwy 212. Considered by some people the most beautiful road in America. That can be argued of course, but it's in everyone's top 10 that has driven it, or in my case ridden it. I've done it twice on the bike, both times in July and both times there was snow on the side of the road. This was July, 18, 2019. It had been shut down in June for blizzard conditions which can happen any time of year. When this was taken it was about 30 degrees out and the wind was blowing around 30 MPH. If it looks less than beautiful realize I'm above the tree line at almost 11,000 feet in this pic. It is hugely popular for motorcyclists when conditions allow.

KvHoctX.jpg

• Like 5

And a quick stop at Death Valley since I had a day in Vegas and wanted to stay away from people:

PUW9dMd.jpg

b983f8236937ea48cab2ab3a276fa2c02d9120e6.jpg

my friend Abby (left) and I went there in 2019! it was so cool!

It's such a cool place. It blew my mind to see 11k+ mountains from a negative elevation. I'm mostly used to seeing them start at 5k and rise.

• Like 2

b0388e498ac07e5f46698868e49a5b80a0cd3a81.jpg

I matched my eyeshadow with my sweater today and i felt very pretty. peep the Rush earrings!

That color looks great on you. And I love your earrings! :)

• Like 1

2VOSmfN.jpg

Shouldn't you be wearing Aviators?

These are my Joe Bonamassa Live at the Royal Albert Hall sunglasses by Maui Jim. I got them back ten or eleven years ago. The great thing is, they are prescription, and I can still see really well with them.

• Like 3

Me and my mom, last weekend when it was cool and rainy! It's beautiful weather here now!

GgnQcGrl.jpg

Great pic!

I know you and I are around the same age. How old is your mom? Mine is still alive and is 87. Saw her and my dad (age 88) a few days ago as well.

• Like 2