Post Pictures of YOU v.2

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

Me and the missus at the House of Blues in Disney Springs on my birthday last fall. Man the food was bountiful and delish.

kOsbYB2.jpg

Edited by Gompers
  • Like 11

This is me (middle), workingcinderellaman (right), and my ski buddy Gary (left), from a January to Snowbasin Resort in Utah.

H7gqOeH.jpg

:hi: Goose! :hug2: :)

:hi:

How you been?

I've been good.

Working, busy, running errands, multi-tasking, listening great tunes and now I'm back here.

:cheers:

• Like 1

This is me (middle), workingcinderellaman (right), and my ski buddy Gary (left), from a January to Snowbasin Resort in Utah.

H7gqOeH.jpg

:hi: Goose! :hug2: :)

:hi:

How you been?MI

OMG, takes me back to the days when I used to ski in MI. Nothing like the East or West, although I did do a weekend in Ontario at Blue Mountain. Strangely enough my only ski related trip west was in the summer, to Heavenly no less, for a one week freestyle camp run by the legendary Wild Bill O'Leary. The other highlight of that week was taking $100 off the craps table at Harvey's.
  • Like 2

its me, a wannabe goth bitch. featuring a dumb snapchat filter lol.

tumblr_p7v6f0Db3K1s4zroko1_540.jpg

Edited by jamie
  • Like 7

its me, a wannabe goth bitch. featuring a dumb snapchat filter lol.

tumblr_p7v6f0Db3K1s4zroko1_540.jpg

Like your keyboard back there!

bbxNbLF.gif

• Like 1

What’s the trick to posting pictures on here ?

Unless it's an image already found on the web, you have to upload them to a host site like imgur. Here's a thread in Finding My Way...

http://www.therushforum.com/index.php?/topic/99538-how-to-post-photos-to-trf/#entry4154960

Oh, right. Why don’t have mine on any public form other than Facebook, oh well . I wish we could just cut and paste from our own desktop .

Edited by Laurabw
  • Like 1

Unless it's an image already found on the web, you have to upload them to a host site like imgur. Here's a thread in Finding My Way...

http://www.therushforum.com/index.php?/topic/99538-how-to-post-photos-to-trf/#entry4154960

Oh, right. Why don’t have mine on any public form other than Facebook, oh well . I wish we could just cut and paste from our own desktop .

You can copy and paste from Facebook. :)
  • Like 1

But don’t they have to be then set to public on Facebook ?

FrIhxp.jpg

Me just now in Whitley Bay.

What are those ugly things in the background? Ooops...wrong sub.

• Like 1

Nope

• Like 2

FrIhxp.jpg

They are Tripods. Shortly after this picture I was seized by Martians and anally probed.

Least he claimed he was a Martian...

• Like 1

BTW, that beach was rich in sand until recently. The storm known over here as The Beast from the East stripped away the sand which is only slowly coming back.

• Like 1

FrIhxp.jpg

They are Tripods. Shortly after this picture I was seized by Martians and anally probed.

Least he claimed he was a Martian...

Must've been a highlight for you....lol

DAPEUTp.gif

• Like 2

Nope

I usually open mine in their own window and then copy.
  • Like 1

This work? Probably not, lol.

Edited: nevermind, will try later.

Edited by Laurabw
  • Like 1