Post Pictures of YOU v.2

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

Neat! and thahks! Portnoy is STILL an ass.....

HohnDUl.gif

Naaaah...he didn't stay to hang out at the afterparty, but went out of his way to take photos with me and my friend. On his birthday, no less. I've met him three times, and he's always been great.

HohnDUl.gif

Naaaah...he didn't stay to hang out at the afterparty, but went out of his way to take photos with me and my friend. On his birthday, no less. I've met him three times, and he's always been great.

Well, I have friends who've been treated badly by him...maybe he was having a bad day for something....

cEZvPhs.gif

• Like 1

HohnDUl.gif

Well, I have friends who've been treated badly by him...maybe he was having a bad day for something....

cEZvPhs.gif

Maybe. I've heard stories of people meeting him on the street and asking for a drumstick and him saying "do you think I carry sticks on my ass to give them to people all the time?". I can only speak for myself of course...he's only at the level of fame he's in because of the fans for sure, but it must be a pain in the butt sometimes to meet those clingy fans who ask for too much and don't stop talking and pestering him. I'm not saying that that's what your friends did, but he could just be tired as well.

• Like 1

HohnDUl.gif

cEZvPhs.gif

Maybe. I've heard stories of people meeting him on the street and asking for a drumstick and him saying "do you think I carry sticks on my ass to give them to people all the time?". I can only speak for myself of course...he's only at the level of fame he's in because of the fans for sure, but it must be a pain in the butt sometimes to meet those clingy fans who ask for too much and don't stop talking and pestering him. I'm not saying that that's what your friends did, but he could just be tired as well.

HohnDUl.gif

cEZvPhs.gif

HohnDUl.gif

cEZvPhs.gif

• Like 1

Met some interesting people at the Sons of Apollo concert last night:

IMG_20180420_233005948.jpg

IMG_20180420_234008684.jpg

IMG_20180420_235126693.jpg

Billy Sheehan, Bumblefoot and Portnoy?? :notworthy: :notworthy: Kill me now, that's so cool!! Great photos!

• Like 2

'Stuff' happens, Rod! This is interesting.

I've never really been able to follow someone who's moved such a distance, to another country, no less! I've been fascated Hope you and your family contunue to do great!

f2B1C3O.gif

Edited by OldRUSHfan

I've never really been able to follow someone who's moved such a distance, to another country, no less! I've been fascated Hope you and your family contunue to do great!

f2B1C3O.gif

Thanks man... we're doing fine so far, even though we've had our share of ups and downs.

• Like 1

Met some interesting people at the Sons of Apollo concert last night:

IMG_20180420_233005948.jpg

IMG_20180420_234008684.jpg

IMG_20180420_235126693.jpg

Billy Sheehan, Bumblefoot and Portnoy?? :notworthy: :notworthy: Kill me now, that's so cool!! Great photos!

I got the ticket because I had Derek Sherinian's phone and asked him for it. Unfortunately I couldn't catch up with him because he had family at the venue and barely hung out at the aftershow. And Soto was resting afterwards. Billy Sheehan said he doesn't know anything about a possible tour with the original David Lee Roth band, but he's keeping his fingers crossed for it to happen.

• Like 3

f2B1C3O.gif

Thanks man... we're doing fine so far, even though we've had our share of ups and downs.

As do we all! I hope you folks are not too drastic of problems though!

LArUWaq.gif

• Like 1

This is me (middle), workingcinderellaman (right), and my ski buddy Gary (left), from a January to Snowbasin Resort in Utah.

H7gqOeH.jpg

:hi: Goose! :hug2: :)

:hi:

How you been?

Edited by goose
  • Like 2

Damn, that old photo had to GO, so we did a sorry selfie for the avatar

Yep, the shirt's from the 2013 CE NA tour-can't get it to crop correctly.
Edited by pjbear05
  • Like 1

Damn, that old photo had to GO, so we did a sorry selfie for the avatar

Yep, the shirt's from the 2013 CE NA tour-can't get it to crop correctly.

C'MON, Bear! You can do it!!!

XjXRYzX.gif