Post Pictures of YOU v.2

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

We went to a street festival on Bloor Street last weekend, and Stella had a blast - she even wanted to grab a snake by her hand!!!

cobra.jpg

You're braver than I am! I'm usually OK with snakes but that guy is huge! And Stella looks so cute with her butterfly!

• Like 3

here's me lookin like 80's bruce dickinson

http://68.media.tumblr.com/90d3b0dbf66fc5b21a6545e9790be25c/tumblr_ovf6dki3Tw1s4zroko1_500.jpg

:LOL: :LOL: No way, you are much cuter!! This is fun to see, though!

• Like 4

PMASd0.jpg

Nib2y1.jpg

You cannot properly see it but that is a Tardis shaped coffin.

I am front right.

One of my best friends, Dave, died of Cancer recently and he was cremated last Friday.

The music was Electric Funeral by Sabbath, Freebird and Time from DSOTM.

• Like 7

Yeah, it's been a crazy period so far, and we haven't even been through the winter yet. I've been investing my time in helping out my daughter to adapt here, seen a bunch of concerts, volunteered for several crazy roles, and started doing interviews now, for paid jobs.
  • Like 4

PMASd0.jpg

Nib2y1.jpg

I am front right.

One of my best friends, Dave, died of Cancer recently and he was cremated last Friday.

I'm sorry about the loss of your friend, Tony. All friends are special but he seems like he must have been quite unique! The Tardis coffin is an unusual concept - thank you for sharing the photo. :hug2:

Yeah, it's been a crazy period so far, and we haven't even been through the winter yet. I've been investing my time in helping out my daughter to adapt here, seen a bunch of concerts, volunteered for several crazy roles, and started doing interviews now, for paid jobs.

Good luck with your interviews! :ebert:

• Like 1

PMASd0.jpg

Nib2y1.jpg

I am front right.

Tony, I overlooked this post, mate. Sorry about your loss. R.I.P. Dave.

• Like 2

PMASd0.jpg

Nib2y1.jpg

I am front right.

So very sorry for your loss Tony. Thoughts and prayers for you and for Dave's family and friends.
  • Like 2

I met the amazing Tony Macalpine after his show last night. One of the most down to earth musicians I´ve ever met!!!

IMG-20170917-_WA0054.jpg

What did Tony say? Has he recovered now? Did he get his guitars back that got stolen?

He´s fully recovered, and so is his wife, who had cancer at the same time as he did...how crazy is that?!?!?!

• Like 1

I met the amazing Tony Macalpine after his show last night. One of the most down to earth musicians I´ve ever met!!!

IMG-20170917-_WA0054.jpg

What did Tony say? Has he recovered now? Did he get his guitars back that got stolen?

He´s fully recovered, and so is his wife, who had cancer at the same time as he did...how crazy is that?!?!?!

Good and aye!

• Like 1