Post Pictures of YOU v.2

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

Thanks man...John was quite nice. He talked and smiled, much to my surprise!!! He´s usually quite detached. I was in such shock that didn´t even have the strength to approach Rod Morgenstein and Ty Tabor, who were next to him.
  • Like 3

Rod Morgenstein! Dixie Dregs alumni, and Winger alumni also I believe! Ty Tabor of King's X! COOOOOOOL!

http://i.imgur.com/bDiLAtz.gif

• Like 2

I met Richard Henshall from Haken after their show last night:

Haken.jpg

You meet the most awesome people! Someday you should print out your photos and make a scrapbook for Stella (or yourself!) with your stories; the number of rock personalities you have run into is really interesting! Cool!

• Like 2

That´s a good idea, blueschica!!! Actually, hanging around after smaller concerts like this is turning into one of my favourite things to do here...you talk to great people, and end up having these encounters with the artists you just saw. I actually met the singer of Haken shortly after, but didn´t take a photo. I´ll see if I can meet Tony Macalpine next month!
  • Like 5

Ladies and Gentlemen, me and John Myung:

John_Myung.jpg

Did you meet the rest of them Rod? How was the gig?

I met all three, but as soon as I took the photo with Myung, two other dudes came up with a billion King's X and Dixie Dregs albums for them to sign, so I left. You can see Rod Morgenstein's arm next to Myung in my pic. The show was great, it was cool to hear Myung's bass loud and clear at last! Their blend of prog and 90's rock is great.

• Like 1

Ladies and Gentlemen, me and John Myung:

John_Myung.jpg

Did you meet the rest of them Rod? How was the gig?

I met all three, but as soon as I took the photo with Myung, two other dudes came up with a billion King's X and Dixie Dregs albums for them to sign, so I left. You can see Rod Morgenstein's arm next to Myung in my pic. The show was great, it was cool to hear Myung's bass loud and clear at last! Their blend of prog and 90's rock is great.

Sounds good! Pity about the autograph hoggers!

• Like 1

My avatar is me.

I assume you have a CCW Mirk? Too Cool! How many weapons do you own?

http://i.imgur.com/ka2UjaO.gif

I met Richard Henshall from Haken after their show last night:

Haken.jpg

You meet the most awesome people! Someday you should print out your photos and make a scrapbook for Stella (or yourself!) with your stories; the number of rock personalities you have run into is really interesting! Cool!

:clap:

Amazing!!!

:)

• Like 2

here's me lookin like 80's bruce dickinson

http://68.media.tumblr.com/90d3b0dbf66fc5b21a6545e9790be25c/tumblr_ovf6dki3Tw1s4zroko1_500.jpg

• Like 13