Post Pictures of YOU v.2

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

Celebrating the Best News :)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v111/sundog918/Mobile%20Uploads/814185bb-5b2c-44cd-95e8-6c0c3a481225.jpg

I'm not a frequent flier here, so what's the news?

Rush tickets or something tangible or maybe human? :)

It's very personal good news, but of the best kind. ;)

So you share it, but you don't share it?

The Hell is that all about?

;)

The clues are all there, if you know what to look for. :coy:

I bet I am looking down to much and that ain't easy to do with those lovely eyes and gorgeous face... :sigh:

Dude, you think it's hard in a picture....in person is a whole different world.

I can't even imagine to be honest... :cheers:

Wedding related?

No, not wedding related either.

You bought me a plane ticket to come visit you guys again? :P

While that would INDEED be good news, unfortunately that is not the news I am celebrating.

• Like 1

Wedding related?

While that would INDEED be good news, unfortunately that is not the news I am celebrating.

You bought me a plane ticket so I can visit you for the first time?... :D
  • Like 3

Wedding related?

:LOL:

If there were plane tickets purchased - it would be me getting my backside to the BEACH where you are - not bringing you to the armpit of Canada!

• Like 2

Wedding related?

Wedding related?

Your moving? :sundog:

Wedding related?

If there were plane tickets purchased - it would be me getting my backside to the BEACH where you are - not bringing you to the armpit of Canada!

Come on down. Would love to see you and yours. If I had just a bit bigger house you could room for free. Not gonna say the water is fine yet because it probably isn't that warm yet but it will be soon and the beaches are awesome. Not sure if you have ever been but there is plenty to do here... :) :cheers: :sundog:
  • Like 2

Wedding related?

Come on down. Would love to see you and yours. If I had just a bit bigger house you could room for free. Not gonna say the water is fine yet because it probably isn't that warm yet but it will be soon and the beaches are awesome. Not sure if you have ever been but there is plenty to do here... :) :cheers: :sundog:

Oh we have been - a couple of times, and it's my favourite place to vacation. :yes:

• Like 2

Wedding related?

Oh we have been - a couple of times, and it's my favourite place to vacation. :yes:

I was in the hotel business for quite a while and we called the Canadians that came during the winter months and stayed for extended periods of time Snowbirds. They would be running around and playing golf when it was 40 degrees outside in shorts when we were freezing :LOL: ....
  • Like 1

Wedding related?

I was in the hotel business for quite a while and we called the Canadians that came during the winter months and stayed for extended periods of time Snowbirds. They would be running around and playing golf when it was 40 degrees outside in shorts when we were freezing :LOL: ....

You worked at the hotel we like to go to, as I recall! The Seawatch?

Love Love Love it there - we've stayed in both towers - I prefer the South Tower with the Ocean Front room - a piece of Heaven on Earth :finbar:

• Like 2

Wedding related?

You worked at the hotel we like to go to, as I recall! The Seawatch?

Love Love Love it there - we've stayed in both towers - I prefer the South Tower with the Ocean Front room - a piece of Heaven on Earth :finbar:

You recall correctly. I worked there from 2000 -2004. My bad for forgetting... :smash: :doh:
  • Like 1

Wedding related?

You guys need to live a little. When I went to Vegas for Christmas 2012, people were wearing gloves and toques at night. I was in shorts.

Come on Tuesday!! Ready for a show... :dweez:

http://s16.postimg.org/aigmmk31x/20150522_151227.jpg

• Like 12

Suffering with back pain, sitting against a heater...apparently this gives me horror movie eyes! Lo and behold...my friends have a point!

http://s9.postimg.org/i1zdqi7nj/image.jpg

• Like 4

Suffering with back pain, sitting against a heater...apparently this gives me horror movie eyes! Lo and behold...my friends have a point!

Your eyes look deep, not scary.

• Like 1

So...I don't look like I am about to transition ala Twilight (shudders...those films suck)

Your eyes look amused and somewhat tired to me. I was going to say sad, but they aren't sad. I had quite a bit of time to study them too before the rest of the picture loaded on my faster than a speeding bullet dial up.

I think it's a great picture. One of the best ones you've ever posted.

• Like 2

Your eyes look amused and somewhat tired to me. I was going to say sad, but they aren't sad. I had quite a bit of time to study them too before the rest of the picture loaded on my faster than a speeding bullet dial up.

Aww really? Lol

I look shattered and feel shattered...maybe the intense glare got lost in the process!

Or you are just all too nice (where are the trolls when you need them).

Has to be said...burning hot radiators and a bad back is better than ice cold water in the sahara. Wow I do love me some heat!

I think its a great picture too. Only problem is every time it seems I post a picture where I think I look halfway good segue has to come along with his matinee idol good looks and makes me look like something old that the cat drug in... :LOL: :codger:
  • Like 2

I bought this yesterday :)

17395_898581583513467_6975989254816241725_n.jpg?oh=61ddf5fdf9571ea7c89361aaf670a199&oe=55C99720

My fave shirt I have seen of Rush yet!!!!

• Like 1

So...I don't look like I am about to transition ala Twilight (shudders...those films suck)

Heck no. And I agree with you about Twilight. :LOL:

• Like 1