What made your day today? v.2

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

Yesterday I got to spend the day skiing with a friend I hadn't seen in quite some time. It was a beautiful day on the hill - a "June-uary" day - and reconnecting was good fun. She's a brilliant young lawyer originally from Northern Ireland, so the conversation was superbly elevated by her accent. :)
  • Like 2

Let's see . . . January 20 . . . something good was happening today, I'm sure of it . . .

Oh, and my son has early acceptance into his college of choice . . . (well, his current choice. It changes every couple of weeks . . .)

• Like 9

Yesterday I got to spend the day skiing with a friend I hadn't seen in quite some time. It was a beautiful day on the hill - a "June-uary" day - and reconnecting was good fun. She's a brilliant young lawyer originally from Northern Ireland, so the conversation was superbly elevated by her accent. :)

I luvvv a northern Irish accent! (Actually that should end with a question mark? I love how they often end up instead of down)

Edited by Laurabw
  • Like 3

I luvvv a northern Irish accent! (Actually that should end with a question mark? I love how they often end up instead of down)

:yes:

Things are not just "great", they're "gray - uht"(?). :)

• Like 1

:yes:

Things are not just "great", they're "gray - uht"(?). :)

yes! Rors and Graeme MacDowell, I love hearing their post-round interviews.

• Like 1

Let's see . . . January 20 . . . something good was happening today, I'm sure of it . . .

Donald Trump is no longer the President of the United States of America.

• Like 12

my dad and brother replaced the brake pads on my car. no more loudly ringing brakes!
  • Like 1

Got a bunch of packages from Amazon and Ebay today, spent my Christmas gift cards earlier this week. Fun! :yes: :yay:

Any Rush purchases in the lot?

No, still trying to get the Blu-ray of R30 but keep getting the wrong one sent to me... :rage:

• Like 1

Got a bunch of packages from Amazon and Ebay today, spent my Christmas gift cards earlier this week. Fun! :yes: :yay:

No, still trying to get the Blu-ray of R30 but keep getting the wrong one sent to me... :rage:

Good Lord. Amazon? If so have you considered a different supplier?

• Like 1

Freaks And Geeks is on Hulu and the songs used on the show are added back. Apparently, they weren't on the Netflix streamed episodes I got into 2-3 years ago and I didn't watch the show when it premiered in my first year of college. Already, they have Running With The Devil and I'm Alright in the pilot.

Bad Reputation by Joan Jett at the opening credits is still there, though.

Edited by invisible airwave
  • Like 1

Yeah, tried both ebay and Amazon. Found it on Discogs so going to try them.

Yeah, tried both ebay and Amazon. Found it on Discogs so going to try them.

CD Universe website lists it, but Region B2 DVD players only.
  • Like 1

Fish on Friday makes my Friday every time, but today I not only got a shoutout (which I have before) but also a funny little part of the show!