What made your day today? v.2

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

Received a Christmas card from a former co-worker who, without any knowledge by me, retired 4 months before I did at the end of February, 2018. She expressed her sympathy of Karen's loss and wished me well.
  • Like 4

my tarantula's mealworms are still alive, and my tarantula ate today. it sounds kinda dumb, but watching him eat is very entertaining.
  • Like 1

my tarantula's mealworms are still alive, and my tarantula ate today. it sounds kinda dumb, but watching him eat is very entertaining.

Like having your own Roman Coliseum!
  • Like 1

The State of Wisconsin's role in the 2020 Presidential Election is finally OVER.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-TNxnP9oYSA

• Like 2

The Lad swam 10,000 yards yesterday as his swim workout. At 1760yds per mile, that's 5.68 miles.

:notworthy:

Plus, he got straight A's for the semester. What a kid!

• Like 6

I lurk on a Rifftrax pirate forum and there's a comedy riff group called We Hate Movies that riffs movies and they got to one I've been clamoring to see riffed that I just downloaded...

aaMl10k.gif

If it's anything like The Room, Birdemic, Wicker Man, Troll 2, Congo and The Happening I'm gonna have a blast laughing my ass off.

vuoajYY.gif

i saw an Acura NSX at work. working at a drive thru is the closest thing i have to cars and coffee lol.

Living where I live, where the most common traffic delay is a pack of deer, and the arrest blotter from a Jan 6 pro-Trump capitol protest consists of two charges of public urination.

:cheers:

Living where I live, where the most common traffic delay is a pack of deer, and the arrest blotter from a Jan 6 pro-Trump capitol protest consists of two charges of public urination.

It's always public urination someone is charged with. You're telling me no one has ever been charged with public defecation?

I just don't buy it lol.

It's always public urination someone is charged with. You're telling me no one has ever been charged with public defecation?

I just don't buy it lol.

that's San Francisco.
  • Like 1

I just don't buy it lol.

that's San Francisco.

Nothing says “I want the system to change” like shitting on a sidewalk.

:lol:

• Like 2

I just don't buy it lol.

that's San Francisco.

Nothing says “I want the system to change” like shitting on a sidewalk.

:lol:

:laughing guy: