What made your day today? v.2

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

A 200 mile motorcycle ride and a dinner at the end with the Mrs., family and friends in weather that can really only be described as 'perfect' (high of 82 and almost no clouds). Open road therapy at it's finest.
  • Like 4

It actually rained today and cooled things down a bit. 85 seems down right chilly after triple digits. Had to sit in the car and wait for the shower to let up before I went in the store. Came out and it smelled so fresh, love that clean feeling after a storm. :heart:

It's a little thing but it made me smile plus I could let the windows down and not use the A/C. Another win :coy:

• Like 3

I watched my former coworker's wedding on Facebook live. not gonna lie, i teared up.
  • Like 2

Two consecutive nights of helping my niece move from La Crosse to Eau Claire, WI.

90 miles up, 90 miles back, and even some trips to Minneapolis (IKEA), which is a 180-mile round trip.

One more trip tomorrow, and we're DONE!! :haz:

• Like 1

Two consecutive nights of helping my niece move from La Crosse to Eau Claire, WI.

90 miles up, 90 miles back, and even some trips to Minneapolis (IKEA), which is a 180-mile round trip.

One more trip tomorrow, and we're DONE!! :haz:

And we're DONE!!

This is today's view from her little patio area:

aQ5PICm.jpg

:haz: :haz: :haz:

Edited by Principled Man
  • Like 2

a customer at work had a mini schnauzer and a standard schnauzer in her car. i’m a fellow schnauzer mom so it made me happy!
  • Like 1

my work started selling our seasonal pumpkin pie milkshakes again :heart: the taste alone brings me so much joy
  • Like 2

Last night we had the first band rehearsal since lockdown started in March. Felt good to clean the dust off after so many months. We were still pretty tight!!!
  • Like 3

My vinyl copy of Mellon Collie by Smashing Pumpkins is FINALLY being shipped after being ordered on Music Direct. It was the cheapest I could find for the 4 LP set and other sites like soundofvinyl didn't have it in stock. Unless it's a last resort, I'm never ordering from them again. I ordered it on the last day of July. Edited by invisible airwave
  • Like 3

Was able to get my flu shot and lab blood work out of the way at Kaiser today and had no problem with my mask on the whole time. First time I've been outside beyond my porch since late March. I just go to get mail and instacart delivery at my group home.

It must have felt good to get outdoors for a bit again!

• Like 1

Was able to get my flu shot and lab blood work out of the way at Kaiser today and had no problem with my mask on the whole time. First time I've been outside beyond my porch since late March. I just go to get mail and instacart delivery at my group home.

It must have felt good to get outdoors for a bit again!

I have to do more since my test results say my cholesterol is high. Which leads into what made my day.

Got home from 2 blocks of cardio and my airpods pro came in the mail. I didn't have to spend that much since I got a $130 gift card from Apple after selling my iPad back now that I have a Macbook Pro from all that unemployment money I've had since July dating back to late March when I last worked before lockdown. I'll be doing this early in the morning from now on since it's not as hot.

• Like 2

my grandma, who has been in the hospital for a couple days due to complications from the growths on her adrenal glands, called me and told me that she’s feeling better. she still doesn’t know the results of her MRI but i was happy to hear her voice.
  • Like 5

My daughter has just informed me that I am going to be a Grandfather for the second time!

Baby due in March.

Congrats zepp! :cheers:

:cheers: Cheers!

A celebrity from a local tv station tried to help me. He sent my resume to the HR department of his company. I was surprised he even gave me the time of day.
  • Like 1