What made your day today? v.2

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

Yesterday and today were absolutely beautiful! About 78 degrees, no wind, no bugs (yet) and nice and sunny. We got our mini fire pit installed in the yard and had a fire tonight!

OdsLEz8l.jpg

• Like 5

A great day all around. Local Miller's Ale House open for dine in, gave it a shot. Seated alone in a both, nobody allowed to belly up to the bar. No Yeungling on draft, settled for Sam Adams and their signature bacon cheeseburger. Then headed to Doris' Italian Market, which was hopping, one guy having a big cook party grabbed 10 pounds of ground sirloin and 5 pounds of Italian sausages. Boy his grill will get a workout! Grabbed some sausage, a sub sandwich, and baked goodies for dessert. Sitting watching UFC fights, gonna break into that sub sandwich. Life is good.
  • Like 4

Yesterday and today were absolutely beautiful! About 78 degrees, no wind, no bugs (yet) and nice and sunny. We got our mini fire pit installed in the yard and had a fire tonight!

OdsLEz8l.jpg

Nice!

We've been using ours quite a bit lately.

• Like 1

A great day all around. Local Miller's Ale House open for dine in, gave it a shot. Seated alone in a both, nobody allowed to belly up to the bar. No Yeungling on draft, settled for Sam Adams and their signature bacon cheeseburger. Then headed to Doris' Italian Market, which was hopping, one guy having a big cook party grabbed 10 pounds of ground sirloin and 5 pounds of Italian sausages. Boy his grill will get a workout! Grabbed some sausage, a sub sandwich, and baked goodies for dessert. Sitting watching UFC fights, gonna break into that sub sandwich. Life is good.

Oh man, that's mouth-watering

Oh man, that's mouth-watering

It sure is.

Today was a beautiful day here in the Hudson Valley. Nice temperature with a breeze and lots of sunshine and blue sky.

Irises, spiderwort, columbine, lemon balm and peonies are in bloom!

Baby robins in the crabapple tree and the mantis eggs hatched.

My Girl Scout cookies were delivered today.

I could not have asked for a nicer day.

Thank you to the powers that be.

• Like 5

Today was a beautiful day here in the Hudson Valley. Nice temperature with a breeze and lots of sunshine and blue sky.

So much to be joyful about!

:)

• Like 1

A lot of videos where people from the neighborhoods that are the site of riots stopped rioters from destroying their neighborhood.
  • Like 3

Turns out the 2nd closest library east of me is partners with Hoopla and I’m able to log in since I’ve had a card with Rancho Cucamonga for over a decade. Went there at times to and from my local community college, Chaffey. They got a wider selection of DVDs and music than my city although my city, which uses Kanopy, has improved in the DVD department. Doesn’t matter now anyways since I go digital now. :LOL:

Hoopla has a wider studio selection. Kanopy only has Paramount, A24 and Bleecker Street so far. Lot of live action Disney (Touchstone, Hollywood) and Miramax as I’ve noticed with some Paramount and MGM.

Edited by invisible airwave
  • Like 3

Turns out the 2nd closest library east of me is partners with Hoopla and I’m able to log in since I’ve had a card with Rancho Cucamonga for over a decade. Went there at times to and from my local community college, Chaffey. They got a wider selection of DVDs and music than my city although my city, which uses Kanopy, has improved in the DVD department. Doesn’t matter now anyways since I go digital now. :LOL:

Hoopla has a wider studio selection. Kanopy only has Paramount, A24 and Bleecker Street so far. Lot of live action Disney (Touchstone, Hollywood) and Miramax as I’ve noticed with some Paramount and MGM.

Ah, public libraries -- another magnificent, underappreciated, and underfunded building block of culture.

• Like 2

Ah, public libraries -- another magnificent, underappreciated, and underfunded building block of culture.

I’d love to see my local places bring back vinyl. Would save me a lot of money. :LOL: Got my first vinyl player 4 years ago after going to a convention at the local Claremont/Pomona colleges. One of them was a Canadian import of NOTW by Queen.

Edited by invisible airwave
  • Like 2

Some weird Chinese stock I had bought for a couple of bucks went through the roof today (+400%) and paid for the Lad's braces!

:dweez:

• Like 2

Sounds like my kind of day.

• Like 2

Just found this on YouTube, a very pleasing cover of Closer to the Heart on uklele no less! She's got a great voice too!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-nHrebOp5rs

Yeah ...this is pretty cool! The young lady has a fine voice and she is pretty nifty on the uklele as well! Nice one!
  • Like 1