What made your day today? v.2

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

Found out I don’t have to pay my phone bill to avoid late fees until June 30. It was supposed to be paid by May 7. Doesn’t hurt that it’s cheaper since I paid off my iPad and switched from unlimited to 2 gb since I’m quarantined in a home with internet anyways. No need for cellular since I’m not outside at work or other places.

I LOVE that section of Sting singing Synchronicity, especially when he looks over at the Rice Crispies logo! THAT made my day! And I know that's not in the 'offidial' video/// Just added that song to the current Cruisin' Mix!698!

3i9UN2D.gif

Edited by OldRUSHfan
  • Like 2

Finally said, “Fork it”, and buzzed my head for the first time in 11 years and the previous one was my first time in decade. Had my head shaved a lot in my high school years. Keanu in Speed convinced me it was “cool” back then when I rented it on video. It took about 45 minutes when you figure in sweeping the bathroom and taking a shower to get the hair off the body.

I usually get my haircut every other month at Great Clips and I got mine last February. I do kind of resemble Brad “Cinema Snob” Jones with my glasses and beard, oddly enough. Should last 4 months until I’m due because it grows steadily.

Edited by invisible airwave
  • Like 2

Finally said, “Fork it”, and buzzed my head for the first time in 11 years and the previous one was my first time in decade. Had my head shaved a lot in my high school years. Keanu in Speed convinced me it was “cool” back then when I rented it on video. It took about 45 minutes when you figure in sweeping the bathroom and taking a shower to get the hair off the body.

I usually get my haircut every other month at Great Clips and I got mine last February. I do kind of resemble Brad “Cinema Snob” Jones with my glasses and beard, oddly enough. Should last 4 months until I’m due because it grows steadily.

Maybe I'll buzz my head too.

Everybody in my family joined me for breakfast this morning. Normally, it's pretty hit or miss, but I made bacon and waffles, and lo and behold, even the wife got up to have some coffee!

Good start.

Edited by Nova Carmina
  • Like 2

As a member of the buzzhead club, I highly recommend it. The ease of care is 10/10!

• Like 2

As a member of the buzzhead club, I highly recommend it. The ease of care is 10/10!

I think I'd look good shorn.

The beautician I had in the eighties told me I had a perfect shaped skull.

Is that, or is that not, something to be proud of? :eh:

Edited by Lorraine
  • Like 3

Waiting patiently for the mantis eggs to hatch in my yard. we get them every year. I've counted at least 5 so far as i was cleaning up. They are so interesting to watch.

• Like 2

Tired of the lockdown in Nevada, I packed up the fam a couple of days ago and made a 15-hour trek north to Washington State. This morning on an early AM walk we were greeted by fly-by of three bald eagles.

The rest of the day was just as beautiful.

• Like 4

Parks in Hollywood opened Friday, so this morning Rocky and I renewed our Sunday morning trips to the dog park. The usual group of dogs and owners were there, all of them giving us their condolences regarding Karen. Rocky had a good romp with his friends, after which we walked the circuit path through the nature park that contains the dog park. A gray, quiet morning made all the better.
  • Like 6

Figured git-r-done before hurricanes start blowing, had the two black olive trees on my property and my neighbors tree, which was growing over the fence and into my power lines, trimmed way back.

Next tackle the palm trees and hibiscus plants along the fence lines.

• Like 1

Hanging with my son...and getting started on cleaning out my classroom as I re-retire. :)

I was jealous the first time you retired a few years ago.

Now, I’m jealous again! :hail:

Second time is just as sweet as the first. :)
  • Like 1

Hanging with my son...and getting started on cleaning out my classroom as I re-retire. :)

I was jealous the first time you retired a few years ago.

Now, I’m jealous again! :hail:

Second time is just as sweet as the first. :)

I believe it. I’d kind of guess it’s even better than the first

After wrestling the patio table-in-box off the shelf, onto a cart, and then into my truck (thanks for nothing, Home Depot), my truck did not start.

Once, twice, three times -- and then it did. Cue relief, hosannas, etc.

• Like 2

After wrestling the patio table-in-box off the shelf, onto a cart, and then into my truck (thanks for nothing, Home Depot), my truck did not start.

Once, twice, three times -- and then it did. Cue relief, hosannas, etc.

Oh no! Glad it started for you! Our Home Depot (we like it better) is open but no curbside pick up. My husband thought that might be easier for the landscaping rock bags we were getting so we did the pick up at Lowes. Nice young guy brought it out and loaded it all; I appreciated it so much I shook his hand and gave him 5 bucks; so much for our masks and social distancing ! :LOL:

I guess I shouldnt be allowed out in public. A new patio table sounds nice!

Edited by blueschica
  • Like 2