What made your day today? v.2

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

Went and got the final touch done on my new FBN/Debute (now) tattoo. Damn the dude was reading my mind or something. He had exactly what I was thinking prepared when I got there and we had barely discussed what to do to cover the FBN text part that we both weren't happy with (was to small). He put down this :rush: over it and shaded it beautifully and even filled it in red as well and he did it in 30 minutes. Damn I love the f**king thing. I couldn't be happier with the results. A piece of Rush art on my upper arm that pays full tribute to the first two releases and my favorite studio album on the other arm. One day the coroner is going to say I can't burn this guy up with that beautiful art on his arms :LOL: ... :dweez:

Being at the show on Saturday made me think it might be fun to have a Rush tattoo. But I don't like the idea of too many tattoos, especially ones that don't go together, so I don't know that I would actually do it. I do enjoy looking at them!

Get one inspired by the Moist album

It's their best album!

As I've said before- it's at least their best since Exile on Main Street!

• Like 2

Just finished watching the videos I took at the Portland concert,

My friend was able to blend them all in to one video. Like I posted before. I don't like recording concerts but I had to have some thing for the memories. Considering the recording device I used. The sound and light show turned out pretty good. I should have not zoomed in at all. That was my only regret. Still cool to watch though.

:D :rush:

Edited by troutman
  • Like 3

My company was doing health screenings today. My fasting glucose was 84, and my total cholesterol was 146.

http://i1239.photobucket.com/albums/ff508/blackcc/Smilies%20GIFs/dancingcool_zps150eff3e.gif

Your cholesterol was that low even after your all-meat diet? That's pretty great.

That is awesome.

As of last year, mine is 160, which is a bold-faced miracle. I don't get it. :huh: But I'll take it.

• Like 1

TRF made my day today.

I laughed so much here today my stomach hurts.

Where was the laughter???? I need some!

According to UPS, I've got some vintage Tamas sitting on my doorstep when I get home from work today!

I would have asked to take an early lunch or some thing,

I would not want them sitting on the doorstep..

TRF made my day today.

I laughed so much here today my stomach hurts.

Where was the laughter???? I need some!

Here and there.

We will try to create more! :)

At the moment though we are in the midst of yet another Neil Peart controversy, so the prospects look bleak at the moment.

Edited by Lorraine

My company was doing health screenings today. My fasting glucose was 84, and my total cholesterol was 146.

http://i1239.photobucket.com/albums/ff508/blackcc/Smilies%20GIFs/dancingcool_zps150eff3e.gif

Your cholesterol was that low even after your all-meat diet? That's pretty great.

It's not "all-meat" just "low carb."

But I do eat a lot of meat.

:yes:

I saw the musical Billy Elliot on the Island today. I tell you I would take an evening of theater over a rock concert any day. it's what's really in my blood. unpopular as that is here, lol.

Mick

• Like 2

I saw the musical Billy Elliot on the Island today. I tell you I would take an evening of theater over a rock concert any day. it's what's really in my blood. unpopular as that is here, lol.

Mick

I gotta say I haven't seen a bunch of musical theater in my life and I usually went kicking and screaming as I typically would always do with something I didn't really want to do but I always enjoyed it when I went. Been a long time though...
  • Like 1

Mick

Billy Elliot was an amazing movie!

• Like 1

Mick

it was and it made an amazing musical. actually the music for the show was written by Elton John.

Mick

Mick

it was and it made an amazing musical. actually the music for the show was written by Elton John.

Mick

I love musicals! Can be better than movies.

• Like 1

The smile of a toddler sitting in the grocery cart this morning. She was an absolutely beautiful little girl somewhere around 18 months old. White blond curly hair, blue eyes, and a beautiful smile - such a happy little gal.
  • Like 3

This must be my lucky day!

I just encountered a courteous skunk who could have but didn't spray me!

:)

I heard you playing "The Weapon" and he had mercy on you. :D

Edited by troutman
  • Like 1

This must be my lucky day!

I just encountered a courteous skunk who could have but didn't spray me!

:)

I heard you playing "The Weapon" and had mercy on you. :D

I scared it, and it scared me. It should have sprayed me, but I'm grateful it didn't.

• Like 3