What made your day today? v.2

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

Buckeyes football!

Yesterday, I secured three tickets for my sons and me to go the Bucks' conference home opener against Maryland, on October 10th.

This was actually a birthday present from my father, back in April- but I just picked out the seats yesterday, and he paid for them.

I'm ready to go NOW!

:7up:

Wait a minute buddy,

Am I invited? :huh: :D

Sorry, bro- I'm lucky enough that my kids are letting ME go with them. I was the only one over age 11 allowed. And I think that was just because I can legally drive.

:P

Where will you be sitting?

I will watch the game if possible and look for you. Take a Rush sign. :D

We'll be in B deck (the fairly narrow one, about half way up), section 24- which is at about the 25 yard line.

Like if you were to look at a picture of a horseshoe, with the closed end at the top- we'll be at about the ten o'clock position.

I'll have to report back here if I can think of a clever Rush/OSU sign...or I could take suggestions from folks here. :huh:

Cool,

I will look it up later on showing the detailed section just to make sure. :D

Are you a Terrapins fan, Sheldon?

Sorry. :P

You guys will be sorry this year!

:madra:

We shall see...we shall see... ;)

Edited by Blue J

This made my day. Greyfriar and Me poolside

http://i341.photobucket.com/albums/o371/x1yyz/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_20150801_092704_zps5606feb7.jpg

Now, THAT is the pic of the day. Best pic of the tour, that I've seen.

• Like 1

Yesterday morning I cleaned out my car.

I guess sometimes I'm just very easily pleased. :P

It was great, though...a lot of times, I'll just clear up the little bits of clutter and so forth that I leave on the passenger's seat...but this time I actually cleaned up everything, vacuumed it, even the trunk, too (which wasn't too bad, but still- I hadn't touched it for awhile).

Now I just need to wash the body- it needs a bath pretty badly. But I was stoked to clean out the interior, anyway.

• Like 2

It's a holiday in Ontario tomorrow And I get the day off. hence, I can stay up late tonight.

Guess that means you are off today if I am calculating correctly?... :) Cheers if so

I came to post the fact that it is actually raining right now with lightning and thunder and everything. Glory be. My water bill has tripled the last two months trying to keep all my hard work alive around here. A little help from the the man upstairs is much appreciated... :dweez:

• Like 1

It's a holiday in Ontario tomorrow And I get the day off. hence, I can stay up late tonight.

Guess that means you are off today if I am calculating correctly?... :) Cheers if so

I came to post the fact that it is actually raining right now with lightning and thunder and everything. Glory be. My water bill has tripled the last two months trying to keep all my hard work alive around here. A little help from the the man upstairs is much appreciated... :dweez:

Yes, day off today for me and I'm enjoying it. Glad you are getting rain since you need it.

• Like 1

This made my day. Greyfriar and Me poolside

http://i341.photobucket.com/albums/o371/x1yyz/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_20150801_092704_zps5606feb7.jpg

Cupcakes? Where are the cupcakes?

I SAID WHERE ARE THE CUPCAKES?!?!?!

http://homeopathicmedicines.biz/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/angry-woman-with-pms-and-gun-300x300.jpg

• Like 2

Landing in Tennessee. Settling back into life and smelling that Goatnut air

I know that smell.

Since you made great time back from 11am, part of that smell may be from the soak n poke. Please breathe carefully.

• Like 1

I know that smell.

It's probably coming from that abandoned bathtub in his back yard... ;)
  • Like 1

Went and got the final touch done on my new FBN/Debute (now) tattoo. Damn the dude was reading my mind or something. He had exactly what I was thinking prepared when I got there and we had barely discussed what to do to cover the FBN text part that we both weren't happy with (was to small). He put down this :rush: over it and shaded it beautifully and even filled it in red as well and he did it in 30 minutes. Damn I love the f**king thing. I couldn't be happier with the results. A piece of Rush art on my upper arm that pays full tribute to the first two releases and my favorite studio album on the other arm. One day the coroner is going to say I can't burn this guy up with that beautiful art on his arms :LOL: ... :dweez:
  • Like 2

I know that smell.

It's probably coming from that abandoned bathtub in his back yard... ;)

It's in the pasture holler. If enough money were raised for a good cause I would bathe in it.
  • Like 2

Went and got the final touch done on my new FBN/Debute (now) tattoo. Damn the dude was reading my mind or something. He had exactly what I was thinking prepared when I got there and we had barely discussed what to do to cover the FBN text part that we both weren't happy with (was to small). He put down this :rush: over it and shaded it beautifully and even filled it in red as well and he did it in 30 minutes. Damn I love the f**king thing. I couldn't be happier with the results. A piece of Rush art on my upper arm that pays full tribute to the first two releases and my favorite studio album on the other arm. One day the coroner is going to say I can't burn this guy up with that beautiful art on his arms :LOL: ... :dweez:

Pics please (of course!) when it heals! It looked great already, we want to see the re do! :)

• Like 1

Being at the show on Saturday made me think it might be fun to have a Rush tattoo. But I don't like the idea of too many tattoos, especially ones that don't go together, so I don't know that I would actually do it. I do enjoy looking at them!

Nice! Pics!

• Like 1

Being at the show on Saturday made me think it might be fun to have a Rush tattoo. But I don't like the idea of too many tattoos, especially ones that don't go together, so I don't know that I would actually do it. I do enjoy looking at them!

Get one inspired by the Moist album
  • Like 2

Get one inspired by the Moist album

It's their best album!

• Like 1