What made your day today? v.2

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

I found out today an executive at the company I work at, who has been difficult to report to, has resigned. :dweez:

:cheers: my friend. Some good news you could use I am guessing?... :)
  • Like 1

I found out today an executive at the company I work at, who has been difficult to report to, has resigned. :dweez:

:cheers: my friend. Some good news you could use I am guessing?... :)

It is a baby step, but I'm glad to see him go.

• Like 2

I started back at my (volunteer) aquarium diving job today, after being off for several months.

I'm absolutely sure the fish missed you.

One came right in front of my face and stared at me.

• Like 3

I started back at my (volunteer) aquarium diving job today, after being off for several months.

Well,

I did meet you in Portland. :P

• Like 1

Well,

I did meet you in Portland. :P

:LOL:

• Like 1

I can't put on here what made my day today, but something surely did! :)

I came in seeing your name, and was hoping your human related problems had found a way to peace out

• Like 1

I had a right rear tire blowout (looked like it imploded) on my way up a pretty major highway earlier today on my way to my therapy session. I didn't make my appointment needless to say but AAA did a great job getting a guy out there to change my tire and get me back on the road. Time for a new tire as I really don't want to drive around on that donut for to long. A glass half full experience... :)
  • Like 2

I had a right rear tire blowout (looked like it imploded) on my way up a pretty major highway earlier today on my way to my therapy session. I didn't make my appointment needless to say but AAA did a great job getting a guy out there to change my tire and get me back on the road. Time for a new tire as I really don't want to drive around on that donut for to long. A glass half full experience... :)

You know when stuff goes down with your vehicle, and you're a AAA member, you're not scratching a check to get help.

AAA rocks!

• Like 1

A really great person that has recently entered my life.

We've known each other for a while now haven't we? Heck I gave you your member title too... :huh: :) Edited by Narps
  • Like 1

You know when stuff goes down with your vehicle, and you're a AAA member, you're not scratching a check to get help.

AAA rocks!

Yes indeed. With the beaters we have been driving around for years it was really a no brainer to have them all these years and it has payed off big time. Since we got a new car for my wife last month it has taken some of the pressure off but we have it for our kids cars as well. Still taking care of them in so many ways... :)
  • Like 2

AAA rocks!

Yes indeed. With the beaters we have been driving around for years it was really a no brainer to have them all these years and it has payed off big time. Since we got a new car for my wife last month it has taken some of the pressure off but we have it for our kids cars as well. Still taking care of them in so many ways... :)

AAA member for 20 plus years. Worth every penny....even if I don't use them!
  • Like 2

I got together with the first drummer I ever jammed with, and we jammed, minus a bass player.

He and I have been in school together since 4th grade (1978 in case you are curious.)

It was great catching up with him.

• Like 2

I got together with the first drummer I ever jammed with, and we jammed, minus a bass player.

He and I have been in school together since 4th grade (1978 in case you are curious.)

It was great catching up with him.

That's really cool. You're a talented player, how had he matured as a player?
  • Like 1

A really great person that has recently entered my life.

We've known each other for a while now haven't we? Heck I gave you your member title too... :huh: :)

And thank you for that title. I couldn't imagine a better one!

• Like 1

AAA rocks!

Also, AAA hotel discounts!

• Like 1