What made your day today? v.2

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

After a two year decline in health that culminated in a severe stroke on late,June what left him a non-communicative shell of himself, my father-in-law was granted a peaceful and graceful exit from this world...at home, with his wife and daughter at his bedside. What a gift!

:rose: ((Hugs)) to you and your wife and daughter. I'm so sorry for your loss, but glad you had such a special person in your lives. Your father in law sounds awesome.

Ditto brother. I know you're an awesome son in law
  • Like 1

After a two year decline in health that culminated in a severe stroke on late,June what left him a non-communicative shell of himself, my father-in-law was granted a peaceful and graceful exit from this world...at home, with his wife and daughter at his bedside. What a gift!

:rose: ((Hugs)) to you and your wife and daughter. I'm so sorry for your loss, but glad you had such a special person in your lives. Your father in law sounds awesome.

He was a great man. So kind and genuine! Thanks for the well wishes!
  • Like 1

My mother in law threatens that if my wife and I ever divorced that I'd get to stay and my wife would be out of the family! :D
  • Like 4

My mother in law threatens that if my wife and I ever divorced that I'd get to stay and my wife would be out of the family! :D

:LOL:

Love your look on life. Glad he and the family is at peace and with closure at long last... :rose:
  • Like 2

Love your look on life. Glad he and the family is at peace and with closure at long last... :rose:

When I was in Washington last week I made sure everything was in order with funeral arrangements, obituary, etc. No one should have to worry about that on top of losing their spouse or father, and it's made it easier for everyone. You're right, Narps, that it's nice to finally have closure.
  • Like 2

:ebert: great to see it :D

Yeah,

It was way over due. I couldn't find one place in this town that could do it. I had to drive twelve miles out of town to have it done. Sorry, I meant to send you a PM but I spaced it out. Thanks again for the design. :ebert: :cheers:

Jake will finally get to see them live. :D

Edited by troutman

Took my new 1-iron to the driving range today, and it felt really good! I look forward to using it instead of my 4-iron on the tee......in those narrow fairways, where my driver cannot be trusted....:doh:
  • Like 1