What made your day today? v.2

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

My new LeStudio sign that I hung up in my office.

There was room on the wall for something else?... :LOL:

After a little strategic rearranging, I was able to fit it in. I really think I'm at my limit now!

• Like 1

After a little strategic rearranging, I was able to fit it in. I really think I'm at my limit now!

Some strategery?... :LOL:

Some strategery?... :LOL:

Oh yea! The 2 things I had to move had to be hung back up relatively close together. That took some strategery!

Finally finished the several hundred knowledge objectives and near one hundred performance objectives in the Space Vehicle Engineer familiarization certification. And in celebration, I will be dining at the Buffalo Wing Factory in beautiful central Ashburn, VA tonight.

http://i1239.photobucket.com/albums/ff508/blackcc/Smilies%20GIFs/dancingcool_zps150eff3e.gif

• Like 4

Finally finished the several hundred knowledge objectives and near one hundred performance objectives in the Space Vehicle Engineer familiarization certification. And in celebration, I will be dining at the Buffalo Wing Factory in beautiful central Ashburn, VA tonight.

http://i1239.photobucket.com/albums/ff508/blackcc/Smilies%20GIFs/dancingcool_zps150eff3e.gif

http://www.sherv.net/cm/emoticons/hand-gestures/audience-clapping-smiley-emoticon.gif

I was on Facebook chatting to my friend and I put the lyrics of All Along The Watchtower up and told him to guess the song name. He said 2112 :facepalm:. Couldn't stop laughing after that. Edited by LittleRushmonkey
  • Like 4

I was on Facebook chatting to my friend and I put the lyrics of All Along The Watchtower up and told him to guess the song name. He said 2112 :facepalm:. Couldn't stop laughing after that.

OMG! :laughing guy:

I was on Facebook chatting to my friend and I put the lyrics of All Along The Watchtower up and told him to guess the song name. He said 2112 :facepalm:. Couldn't stop laughing after that.

A mistake anyone could make. Jimi and Geddy sound so much alike.

• Like 1

A mistake anyone could make. Jimi and Geddy sound so much alike.

:LOL:

• Like 2

The squatters next door gave their four chickens to a relative of the family on the corner. I'm sad to see the chickens go because they were actually a more welcome addition to the immediate neighborhood than their owners, but glad they got a better home with a family that will take good care of them.

Now the squatters can feel free to leave. Undoubtedly the dilemma of what they would do with the chickens if they left has been holding them back from finding another place to live. :wacko:

I can always hope. :)

• Like 1

Beautiful sunny day at Mt. Frontenac Golf Course. 18 holes of golf (I actually hit the ball fairly well....on the back nine) and a great dinner at Nosh's Restaurant in Lake City, Minnesota.

Mixed greens salad (with strawberries), a plate of roasted mushrooms, lamb chops and a glass of Stella Artois

:ebert: :ebert:

Edited by Principled Man
  • Like 2

My clock is flashing at 12:12 am, which of course would indicate the power was interrupted at some point twelve minutes ago. I have my aquarium light on as well as a wax burner and did not notice any flicker. I believe this was a sign from my Dad. This makes me feel glad, but like crying at the same time.
  • Like 3

Saw one of the coolest things that I've ever seen in my travels. It was rather insignificant, but it was cool to me. So, I'm travelling on VA 91, which runs south, out of Damascus, VA. It runs right next to the Laurel River, which is a really cool mountain river, and the road is curving all over the place parallel with the river. So, every time I pass a mountain river, I'm always looking at the rocks, but this time I see a bird flying, about 2 feet over the top of the water. He's hauling ass, too. What was neat is that I was going the same speed as he was, and he's staying right over the middle of the river: left, right, left, right. I keep driving and rounding curves, and there he is, flying like hell. I wish I could have gotten a video of it, but I was in a state of awe with nature.
  • Like 3

Yesterday I went out and had sushi for the first time with some friends. Then we got ice cream and went to a friend's house and watched movies and vaped. I nearly coughed a lung out when I inhaled all that smoke for the first time. Then later we drove to Del Taco and pigged out. Overall it was nice to go out and do something with my friends.

Sending out a snapshot of a "Share a Coke with a BRO" can to my buddies back home. Family vacation is awesome, but I do miss me some bro'time.
  • Like 1

Went tubing with my kids and nephews on the lake. Got to show off for the kids by riding standing up and doing a flip off the tube...and did it injury free!

#fundaddy

• Like 1