What made your day today? v.2

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

Finally resolving my computers' massive performance drops that started around six months ago.

Don't install three antivirii programs at once!

The mood here in SF is incredibly wonderful and loving! It's Pride weekend, and in light of yesterday's SCOTUS decision everyone is over the moon!

My impression of San Francisco has always been of open mindedness and that is what in essence attracts me.

• Like 1

Finaly got the Jurassic Park soundtrack on vinyl. It's not the original pressing but a limited repress (limited to 3000 copies).

19315003522_033e9dfb91_z.jpg

Now the same company is releasing the soundtrack for Jurassic World on vinyl, and I'm really on the fence for this. But! Even though the vinyl cost a mere $35 with shipping and taxes and what have you added the price will end up at $98! I hate import fees.

That Jurassic Park soundtrack is epic though! :wub:

I found this :LOL: :

http://www.wikihow.c...sh-Fan-for-Life

We get a a mention in there

This is freak'in awesome!! I particularly love #5 and #9 :cheers: I do wonder how old this is because I see no mention of BTLS on it. I would think that would be a must. Nicely done "owner of Tim, Scruff and Charlotte". Great post... :dweez:

This covers a couple things this week. I bought (leased) a brand new car for the first time in over 20 years on Monday. We have only been driving around beaters for the past at least 10 years and my wife in particular deserves better. I think we can afford it at this point and I drew the line at 210.00 per month and got it. Its no Mercedes but it is a shinny new VW Jetta as I am a huge Vdub fan. Now my wife has something wonderful to drive that she can be pretty sure will start and run great 99.9% of the time she hops in instead of the polar opposite. I will still be driving the old 98 Voyager getting ready to hit 200k miles but that's cool. We have been surviving on one car for a long time time and this gives me some added freedom as well.

Today at long last I got my second tat to balance off the other arm... :dweez: :rush: on!!!

Edited by Narps
  • Like 5

This covers a couple things this week. I bought (leased) a brand new car for the first time in over 20 years on Monday. We have only been driving around beaters for the past at least 10 years and my wife in particular deserves better. I think we can afford it at this point and I drew the line at 210.00 per month and got it. Its no Mercedes but it is a shinny new VW Jetta as I am a huge Vdub fan. Now my wife has something wonderful to drive that she can be pretty sure will start and run great 99.9% of the time she hops in instead of the polar opposite. I will still be driving the old 98 Voyager getting ready to hit 200k miles but that's cool. We have been surviving on one car for a long time time and this gives me some added freedom as well.

Today at long last I got my second tat to balance off the other arm... :dweez: :rush: on!!!

Awesome dude. Glad for ya. Drive yer ass to Goatnut and hang

• Like 2

I found this :LOL: :

http://www.wikihow.c...sh-Fan-for-Life

We get a a mention in there

This is freak'in awesome!! I particularly love #5 and #9 :cheers: I do wonder how old this is because I see no mention of BTLS on it. I would think that would be a must. Nicely done "owner of Tim, Scruff and Charlotte". Great post... :dweez:

There is something about it in the warning section art the bottom

It's a pity #8 might be impossible soon but I laughed when I realised I had managed to do most of this naturally :LOL:

Awesome dude. Glad for ya. Drive yer ass to Goatnut and hang

Make him sit in that tub! :LOL:

When I was half asleep before taking a nap today, I had this sort of half-conscious dream... The dream played out in my head like a joke with a punch line, which I found hilarious.

So I'm in a coffee shop and I ask for a drink

"Hahaha, good one dude" the the young white individual with neglected blonde dreadlocks answered me.

Okay, so clearly that drink is stupid to order or something... I ask for another drink.

"Come on get serious now..."

Oh, I decided to show the Clerk / Barista / C-average-college-student my identification card.

"Get the hell out of here."

I decide to leave remembering that coffee shops don't serve alcoholic beverages.

Laugh.

Congrats Narp! Nothing like that new car smell!

• Like 1

Congrats Narp! Nothing like that new car smell!

Amen to that... :cheers:

My new LeStudio sign that I hung up in my office.

There was room on the wall for something else?... :LOL:

Woke up(which is actually the best thing) when I wanted to! On day 4 of paid vacation and realized I still have 16 days paid with 4 weekends in between most of which is being covered by my (awesome) employer as a thank you for the two projects from hell I had to endure over the past 1 3/4 years that practically turned me into a zombi. I love me a sabbatical!! Then to really top things off I will still have 6 days paid PTO (personal time off) that I will probably use around the holidays. I am so blessed
  • Like 1