What made your day today? v.2

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

I'll have the day before 4th of July off as well as the 4th so it's a 3 day weekend for me. :haz:

Same here! :haz: :haz: Lots of home improvement jobs to do 'round the house..........NAH....screw it! I'm gonna have some FUN!!

Arriving home after an amazing week of camp with my sons. Long drive. My youngest asked me 38 times--are we there yet?

Yes I counted.

At least you could answer yes at least once... :)
  • Like 1

Arriving home after an amazing week of camp with my sons. Long drive. My youngest asked me 38 times--are we there yet?

Yes I counted.

No kidding. On the way home today we counted 28 different states on license plates. We burnt through much of the Rush catalog at the request of my oldest. We actually listened to Presto, and I felt something strange...

Guess what it was?

Yes I counted.

No kidding. On the way home today we counted 28 different states on license plates. We burnt through much of the Rush catalog at the request of my oldest. We actually listened to Presto, and I felt something strange...

Guess what it was?

You liked it?... :huh:

Yes I counted.

Guess what it was?

I liked it a little bit more than last time, which was about 13 years ago. My son liked it much more...which is problematic. Now he'll want to listen to it more in the car

Yes I counted.

Guess what it was?

I liked it a little bit more than last time, which was about 13 years ago. My son liked it much more...which is problematic. Now he'll want to listen to it more in the car

There are at least 6 good songs on it in my opinion. Bet he loved Scars... :chickendance:
  • Like 1

Yes I counted.

Guess what it was?

There are at least 6 good songs on it in my opinion. Bet he loved Scars... :chickendance:

Chained Lightning. Presto. The Pass. War Paint. Red Tide. Anagram. Available Light. That's what stuck out to him. When we hit MP he started air guitar mode. Least favorite? Hemispheres...hmmm

• Like 1

Yes I counted.

Guess what it was?

Chained Lightning. Presto. The Pass. War Paint. Red Tide. Anagram. Available Light. That's what stuck out to him. When we hit MP he started air guitar mode. Least favorite? Hemispheres...hmmm

The kid has good taste in the Presto album. Those are mostly the good ones. In bold not so much. I can understand however the difference in style and sound not being for everyone. Stark difference from Hemispheres to Presto for sure...

Yes I counted.

Guess what it was?

The kid has good taste in the Presto album. Those are mostly the good ones. In bold not so much. I can understand however the difference in style and sound not being for everyone. Stark difference from Hemispheres to Presto for sure...

His absolute fav is Signals
  • Like 1

Kissing. Lots and lots of kissing. So much kissing that it's left me with chapped lips. But I am not complaining. :D Edited by Mara
  • Like 2

Won $180.00 on the Wisconsin Supercash lottery. I hit 4 out of 6, and I played the numbers six times.

6 x $30.00 = $180.00! :ebert:

Went right to Home Depot and bought a new Ryobi 4-cycle gas trimmer for my yard. It's POWERFUL....!!

• Like 2

The mood here in SF is incredibly wonderful and loving! It's Pride weekend, and in light of yesterday's SCOTUS decision everyone is over the moon!
  • Like 3

Won $180.00 on the Wisconsin Supercash lottery. I hit 4 out of 6, and I played the numbers six times.

Went right to Home Depot and bought a new Ryobi 4-cycle gas trimmer for my yard. It's POWERFUL....!!

It's the little things right?

It's the little things right?

Let me tell 'ya.....that 20-year old electric Black & Decker trimmer just wasn't cutting it......(pun intended).....;)

• Like 2