What made your day today? v.2

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

Someone I met because of Rush is in bad shape financially due to health problems and thought he would not be able to see the band but a few of us pooled some money together and today I found out that he now has a ticket. I helped two people see Rush on this tour and it feels good. :D

Nice!! :haz: :rush: :ebert:

• Like 2

I went to my favorite Chinese restaurant yesterday and got this fortune. It really helps with the anxiety of growing up.

11072244_909928099045482_7321488512236599165_n.jpg?oh=adde23f2b2fd0148ea08b13476826bed&oe=55EEC3D0

• Like 2

I got my diploma and officially said A Farewell to King :)

http://40.media.tumblr.com/ca1455ede35acfeda6bbbe7be9b22762/tumblr_npqvviPFUj1s4zroko1_1280.jpg

• Like 9

http://40.media.tumblr.com/ca1455ede35acfeda6bbbe7be9b22762/tumblr_npqvviPFUj1s4zroko1_1280.jpg

:clap: :clap: :clap: Congratulations! :clap: :clap: :clap:

• Like 2

The fu***** cold I had is finally gone. :dweez:

It's a fantastic feeling when a cold goes...You realise how much you take not-having-a-cold for granted
  • Like 2

Awesome :ebert: Congrats :clap:
  • Like 2

Someone I met because of Rush is in bad shape financially due to health problems and thought he would not be able to see the band but a few of us pooled some money together and today I found out that he now has a ticket. I helped two people see Rush on this tour and it feels good. :D

Let me guess, in the U.S.? Darn shame in this country how close U.S. non multi millionaires are to bankruptcy due to the beloved health insurance bankruptcy system, that not even the ACA could replace.

You did good!

• Like 2

I get home from work at 3:45am, and Ma says that my niece hasn't come home yet. She got off work at 11pm, and her job is in a shit part of town. I haul ass down to the Kwik Trip where she works, but she's not there. I call her and text her several times, and get nothing.

About 5am, she texts me. She was at a girlfriend's house, and she had left her phone in her car. She came home, and all is well......but I did have to explain to her the basic family protocols and how they STILL apply to 22-year olds. She's STILL expected to give us a call and let us know that she's gonna be out real late.

Yes, my dear, these are the fringe benefits of having a good family that cares about you! We ARE gonna worry if you're out late without calling. So, next time, YOU'RE GONNA CALL US!!

:ebert: :ebert:

• Like 4

I get home from work at 3:45am, and Ma says that my niece hasn't come home yet. She got off work at 11pm, and her job is in a shit part of town. I haul ass down to the Kwik Trip where she works, but she's not there. I call her and text her several times, and get nothing.

About 5am, she texts me. She was at a girlfriend's house, and she had left her phone in her car. She came home, and all is well......but I did have to explain to her the basic family protocols and how they STILL apply to 22-year olds. She's STILL expected to give us a call and let us know that she's gonna be out real late.

Yes, my dear, these are the fringe benefits of having a good family that cares about you! We ARE gonna worry if you're out late without calling. So, next time, YOU'RE GONNA CALL US!!

:ebert: :ebert:

You are on the money. Keep on keepin' on!

• Like 1

The fu***** cold I had is finally gone. :dweez:

It's a fantastic feeling when a cold goes...You realise how much you take not-having-a-cold for granted

My nose still needs to heal,

I went through so much TP. :P

Let me guess, in the U.S.? Darn shame in this country how close U.S. non multi millionaires are to bankruptcy due to the beloved health insurance bankruptcy system, that not even the ACA could replace.

You did good!

Yep, USA. Don't even get me started. :fury: :P

Went to see Rush last night and they started the soundcheck late. I got to hear that special song they haven't played live yet and that really made my evening before the show even began

How did you hear it? Was it an outdoor venue and the sound carried?

Won $120.00 from the Wisconsin Supercash lottery. Guess I'll be buying that new weed trimmer after all..... :D
  • Like 2