What made your day today? v.2

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

I gave up going to six flags on Saturday for my birthday to go see Rush on July 30th instead. I don't know if its official yet but I'm damn sure it will be!!!!
  • Like 5

My husband and I are on the way to pick up our new (for us) car- a gently used Honda CR-V. I have a CD burned from the Tulsa R40 concert the other night to put in the CD player (along with ATWAS of course!) and it is a beautiful afternoon weatherwise. Happy Trails!

Gees,

There is a sh** load of folks on here tonight. :LOL:

Missed you bud. How was the fishing? Let us introduce you to Periscope Technology.

Hey Bro,

It could have been better but just going to this place was so awesome. Had a great time! :ebert:

• Like 2

Gees,

Missed you bud. How was the fishing? Let us introduce you to Periscope Technology.

Hey Bro,

It could have been better but just going to this place was so awesome. Had a great time! :ebert:

Awesome

Gees,

Hey Bro,

Missed you. Hope you had a good time... :cheers:
  • Like 1

Gees,

Hey Bro,

Missed you. Hope you had a good time... :cheers:

Thanks my friend,

I had a wonderful time. The place we were at I found on my own about 17yrs. ago. The numbers of fish I caught wasn't the real goal for me. Been there done that. Just going back since the last time I was there in 2009 was a special treat for me. :codger:

• Like 4

The fact that I only have 2 more weeks before I get to se Rush again.

You and me both... :cheers:
  • Like 3

Thats my next big road trip,

I am so excited to see the boys! :dweez: :codger: :rush: :7up:

• Like 1

You coming to Atlanta?...
  • Like 1

You coming to Atlanta?...

No,

Portland, Oregon :D

• Like 1

Another made my day,

I just received a letter that my Niece is graduating from college. I am so proud of her! :dweez: I love you Ashley!! :wub: :hug2:

Awesome my friend. I obviously know that feeling very well. A letter? Those things still exist?... :LOL: :cheers: Edited by Narps
  • Like 1

Another made my day,

I just received a letter that my Niece is graduating from college. I am so proud of her! :dweez: I love you Ashley!! :wub: :hug2:

Awesome my friend. I obviously know that feeling very well. A letter? Those things still exist?... :LOL: :cheers:

Yeah,

She had a really tough life growing up. Last time I saw her we talked and I told her what I went through. She took it to heart and I know it had an impact on her. :)

• Like 2

Another made my day,

Awesome my friend. I obviously know that feeling very well. A letter? Those things still exist?... :LOL: :cheers:

Yeah,

She had a really tough life growing up. Last time I saw her we talked and I told her what I went through. She took it to heart and I know it had an impact on her. :)

:blah: "Goosebumps where you at"? Oh there you are... :clap: :cheers:
  • Like 1

Another made my day,

Yeah,

:blah: "Goosebumps where you at"? Oh there you are... :clap: :cheers:

Its always special when some one you love makes an effort to work hard and make a better life for them selves. :cool:

• Like 1

Some really good news ~ :yes:

I have been waiting for what feels like forever for some life altering news and it's all in my favour! :7up:

For those that have reached out to me ~ I am eternally grateful! You helped me get through these last few weeks of turmoil.

Thank you :heart:

• Like 3

I got my two A Farewell To Kings vinyls today. Ofcourse they was broken... so first that made me angry and sad, since it was not the first time I have got broken vinyls from Amazon.

But then when I talked to Amazon, they promised that they would send me two new ones for free AND I can keep the old ones!

So I just hope the new ones are not broken....

a lot of things

1. I got to hang out with my friend and sister at the mall

2. I got a Rush shirt and an AC/DC shirt

3. I was in a makeup store called Sephora and one of the employees started talking to me about Rush.

3. I had steak for dinner

4. I had cake and ice cream afterwards

5. I had a wonderful birthday!

• Like 3