What made your day today? v.2

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

Farcebook tagged me for inappropriate standards over comments I made agreeing with a poster blasting Cindy Crosby. Jeez.

i went to the dermatologist to get a couple moles on my thigh checked out. i was so relieved when my doctor said that they were basically just a form of scar tissue. i got them partially frozen off, i have to go back in a month go get them frozen again.
  • Like 1

i went to the dermatologist to get a couple moles on my thigh checked out. i was so relieved when my doctor said that they were basically just a form of scar tissue. i got them partially frozen off, i have to go back in a month go get them frozen again.

Hope you are feeling better now :)

• Like 1

Getting my first post COVID haircut at Great Clipsafter 4 times shaving at home. I don’t miss having little hair. I used to shave my head a lot in high school.

My wife cut mine at the weekend, which was the first cut I`d had for six months. She did a good job, and my head feels a lot lighter now :angel:
  • Like 2

Great news! :ebert:

Yesterday and today, split into two different ceremonies, I graduated from the University of Notre Dame. After five years of studying architecture, I'm now a third of the way to licensure, older, smarter, (hopefully) wiser, and proud to have made a number of lifelong friends along the way. It's been a fantastic weekend so far. :)
  • Like 8

Yesterday and today, split into two different ceremonies, I graduated from the University of Notre Dame. After five years of studying architecture, I'm now a third of the way to licensure, older, smarter, (hopefully) wiser, and proud to have made a number of lifelong friends along the way. It's been a fantastic weekend so far. :)

Congrat's on the achievement!!! Next stop Vandelay and Associates!
  • Like 6

:notworthy: Congratulations!! :notworthy: That is quite the accomplishment! Congrats to you and the family- keep us posted on future plans :) ( and if you need more room for your records, just holler, we will be happy to provide new homes :P )

Edited by blueschica
  • Like 3

If this is read, too, make it from me to wish another "congratulations, for graduating in architecture from University of Notre Dame".
  • Like 3

Congratulations!

• Like 1

Thank you, and of course! Ha!

:notworthy: Congratulations!! :notworthy: That is quite the accomplishment! Congrats to you and the family- keep us posted on future plans :) ( and if you need more room for your records, just holler, we will be happy to provide new homes :P )

Thank you so much! I'll definitely keep the board posted! And I will have to take that offer into consideration :P lol

• Like 2

If this is read, too, make it from me to wish another "congratulations, for graduating in architecture from University of Notre Dame".

Thank you!

• Like 1

Congratulations!

http://youtu.be/x6IZOivgZIQ

Thank you J! I've loved that song ever since I heard it a few years ago at the start of college, lol.

• Like 1

Good for you, EP. You should be proud.

• Like 4

Thank you Rick! I am. :)

• Like 2

I always wanted to pretend I was an architect!

• Like 2

It's golf day!!

I play in a Wednesday fun league where it's always some kind of team format. There's virtually no chance of winning, since one of the players is a former MLB pitcher that can bomb it 350+. But all the players are great guys and it's always great fun to play no matter who you are grouped with.

• Like 5

As his dad I can tell you I am very proud of him. He has worked very very hard the last five years. He's going to make a great architect!

• Like 7

Promoted/upgraded to full time after five years of part-time where I work now. :cheers:

I am thrilled! I did not think I was ever going to work full-time again. Finally something positive to move on with in my life, and I will stay in New York.

Yay! :D

• Like 6

Promoted/upgraded to full time after five years of part-time where I work now. :cheers:

I am thrilled! I did not think I was ever going to work full-time again. Finally something positive to move on with in my life, and I will stay in New York.

Congratulations! :ebert: They are lucky to have you! I'm glad you got some great news!

• Like 2

Awesome!! Well done on a great leap forward :D
  • Like 2

Thank you :cheers:, Blueschica! My Director and Supervisor called me in on my day off and he said it was good news. I was trying my best not to break down and fall apart in the car ride there. It's hard to drive and cry or drive and sneeze on the expressway. I thought maybe I was getting some more hours, but I did not expect this at all.
  • Like 3

Thank you, :cheers:, IbanezJem, for your kind words. I am finally happy about something. This job is a great surprise. :D
  • Like 4

As his dad I can tell you I am very proud of him. He has worked very very hard the last five years. He's going to make a great architect!

You should be. He's a good kid. You can tell he's got a good head on his shoulders. That's a positive reflection on you as well.

• Like 5