What made your day today? v.2

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

It's so hot I'm sweating all the impurities out of my body to the extent that I'm now a virgin once more! :angel:

Impossible. To remove your impunities and reach virgin status again you'd have to sweat down to a paper thin layer of dry skin.

Well I've been drenched for days!

I sweat my ass off every day at work even though there's nothing particularly physically demanding about what I do. It's sweltering in that damn staff room! Wearing a mask at all times except to eat lunch and drink water adds to the pain.

• Like 1

It's so hot I'm sweating all the impurities out of my body to the extent that I'm now a virgin once more! :angel:

Impossible. To remove your impunities and reach virgin status again you'd have to sweat down to a paper thin layer of dry skin.

Well I've been drenched for days!

I sweat my ass off every day at work even though there's nothing particularly physically demanding about what I do. It's sweltering in that damn staff room! Wearing a mask at all times except to eat lunch and drink water adds to the pain.

You may as well wear a Spidey costume and tell them that you'll be busy crime fighting straight from work.

• Like 1

Mom and Dad Quail and their ten (yes, 10!!!) babies on our property. They sure do scoot around fast.

Baby quail are so cute!

Yesterday during our walk around the neighborhood a young buck with beautiful velvety antlers passed right by us, no more than ten feet away. So fun to see that up close!

This year's Oktoberfest in La Crosse, WI (the area's annual "Let's drink ourselves into oblivion!" ritual) has been cancelled.

GOOD. Maybe some people around here will realize that Life will go on, even if they don't get to spend an entire week being drunk.

Mom and Dad Quail and their ten (yes, 10!!!) babies on our property. They sure do scoot around fast.

Baby quail are so cute!

Yesterday during our walk around the neighborhood a young buck with beautiful velvety antlers passed right by us, no more than ten feet away. So fun to see that up close!

That reminds me. About two weeks ago, when I was at a Stop sign, a mother duck and her four or five babies scooted across the street. They're so cute.

Oh i give up!!! .... tried to paste a pic i took earlier ... failing miserably!! Edited by zepphead

Oh i give up!!! .... tried to paste a pic i took earlier ... failing miserably!!

http://www.therushfo...-photos-to-trf/

Thanks JohnnyBlaze! .... ah .. that makes sense .... I shall probably abandon the idea as i think i have burnt my bridges with Photobucket as they no longer give any

limited free service.

• Like 1

Thanks to the Boys in the Band! One of my best friends heard a Rush tune on the radio while driving home, so she was inspired to call me! Marilyn and Randy live in Minneapolis / St. Paul, They're planning on driving down to see me this summer and go golfing and whatever. They're very eager to get out of town - for obvious reasons. I haven't seen them in a year..... time to catch up!
  • Like 2

We visited Mum again today. We stopped on the way there and got Fish n Chips to bring in with us. She was well pleased!!
  • Like 2

We visited Mum again today. We stopped on the way there and got Fish n Chips to bring in with us. She was well pleased!!

Two things I miss from when I lived in England: Fish and chips from a street vendor, and strawberries and cream.

I don't miss the stinging nettles, though.

• Like 2

Two things I miss from when I lived in England: Fish and chips from a street vendor, and strawberries and cream.

I must say the fish n chips were nice! Mum lives in a seaside town .... the chip shop was on the sea-front ..... nothing quite like fish n chips at the seaside!!
  • Like 3

I must say the fish n chips were nice! Mum lives in a seaside town .... the chip shop was on the sea-front ..... nothing quite like fish n chips at the seaside!!

:drool:
  • Like 1

Doing absolutely nothing today but watch Golf and Nascar.

... I can't wait until Baseball and Hockey begin.

I am getting tired of watching old clips of hockey games, really miss it :hockey:

• Like 3

maxresdefault.jpgFinally received my Funko Pop Bushfire Heroes figure from Australia!!! Yeay! Edited by librarian
  • Like 4

Doing absolutely nothing today but watch Golf and Nascar.

... I can't wait until Baseball and Hockey begin.

Even Mike Trout on my team doesn’t feel comfortable playing this season from what I’ve read. He must be protected so Maddon can give my team and Trout a WS ring. Nice having Maddon back since he was a bench coach for the Angels before.

Bv7LwPf.jpg

Got this in the mail. Explains why I wasn’t able to pay on my usual deadline which is the 7th of each month. I reset auto pay for the 4th. Supposed to be getting my Verizon Visa credit card once I get approved as well since I applied a week ago.

Got my updated job info compared to the last time I filed for unemployment with missing info so this should work out better.

04 15 27 31 33 39 - Last night's Wisconsin Supercash numbers. The free Doubler feature was YES. (1:7 odds)

04 12 17 27 33 39 - My hand-picked Wisconsin Supercash numbers (which I played five times)

4 out of 6 numbers wins $30.00 x 5 = $150.00 x Doubler = $300.00 :sundog:

• Like 3

04 15 27 31 33 39 - Last night's Wisconsin Supercash numbers. The free Doubler feature was YES. (1:7 odds)

04 12 17 27 33 39 - My hand-picked Wisconsin Supercash numbers (which I played five times)

4 out of 6 numbers wins $30.00 x 5 = $150.00 x Doubler = $300.00 :sundog:

:o :o :o :o
  • Like 1

Found out I’m getting $162 a week for COVID unemployment. I just have to mail a handful of the same forms of information detailing why I’ve missed work for the past 3 months. At least ONE thing is off my shoulders regarding COVID.

Now, excuse me while I use my Apple Card to re subscribe to HBO Max. Miss catching up on Friends. I’m near the end of season 4 and 10 minutes into the directors cut of Doctor Sleep.

Edited by invisible airwave
  • Like 2

I SAW THE COMET TONIGHT!! We are at my mom's and the skies are much darker here. We had to use binoculars to see it well but it was really beautiful! The tail is long and fuzzy and interesting - could have watched for hours!
  • Like 7