What made your day today? v.2

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

Just when I start thinking FB needs to go, it’s boring and a waste of time and bandwidth....

....it serves up some truly entertaining conspiracy theory crap that makes me laugh and laugh and laugh.

Did any of you know that The Simpsons predicted both the Wuhan coronavirus and Kobe’s death....27 years ago?

What a bunch of dumbasses!

It was Ren & Stimpy 29 years ago!!!

:P

I'm wearing an old Ren and Stimpy shirt right now, lol.

Ah yes Ren and Stimpy with such pearls of wisdom, don't wiz on the electric fence :laughing guy:

What rolls down stairs,

rolls over in pairs,

rolls over your neighbors dog...

I have got to find my farting Ren doll....

• Like 2

My brother has a buddy who is working on the Eagles tour. scored me free tickets for Saturday night at MSG.

great early birthday present.

considering Eagles tickets coast your whole families life, lol

but no super excited.

Mick

Edited by bluefox4000
  • Like 3

My brother has a buddy who is working on the Eagles tour. scored me free tickets for Saturday night at MSG.

but no super excited.

Mick

That should be a sweet show. Promise me you'll ask everyone what they paid.

but no super excited.

Mick

That should be a sweet show. Promise me you'll ask everyone what they paid.

ok than i say assholes to their face, lol

Mick

• Like 1

3oyytg.jpg

I despise baby Yoda and would happily run the little fuckturd over with a steamroller and put the remains through a confetti machine.

bluefox4000....I'd rather eat a pound of glass shards than see that band (thanks to a former boss at a shitty job who lurrrrved them and played them nonstop at a decibel level that prevented any conversation), but I do sincerely hope you enjoy your show.

Going to a professional lacrosse game tonight. A friend of mine is the home team's trainer and scored us free tix. Never seen it live; should be fun.

• Like 1

After a week of some nasty cold/flu misery, and another week of feeling better-worse-better-worse, I think I'm finally getting over this thing ....
  • Like 1

After a week of some nasty cold/flu misery, and another week of feeling better-worse-better-worse, I think I'm finally getting over this thing ....

Yep, the thing is gone. I feel great.

But now, I have no reason to pout and feel sorry for myself. :doh:

• Like 2

My lazy, foul-mouthed, bad attitude co-worker finally quit.

Addition by subtraction! We’re better off without him! :ebert:

• Like 1

I remember that feeling from one job in particular :LOL:

I remember that feeling from one job in particular :LOL:

Unfortunately, I've seen too many of his type in the many jobs I've had. I've quit jobs because there were too many of his type. I've been considered the "bad apple" in some jobs, as I wanted to truly earn my paycheck...... :facepalm:

• Like 2

Got a replacement for my first set of computer speakers.

AUQSdvr.jpgVery good speakers! Very clear and responsive to both the Highs and lows. Music sounds GREAT!

3i9UN2D.gif

• Like 2

Getting my Challenger....soon, hopefully.

It won’t be the Hellcat just because of timing. I’d hoped to sell my house first, but then I totaled my Honda Element. So I don’t have as much as I would like for a down payment. But I will be getting a V-8 RT. A family friend is a broker and he’s putting in bids on a couple of 2019s with low mileage tomorrow morning. So, fingers are crossed that the hammer falls in my favor, and then that COVID doesn’t screw up the shipping from Texas to Atlanta.

• Like 1

Got my groceries from Instacart and Sprouts.

3 boxes of cereal

Store brand sea salt deodorant spray since I’m running out

Jäson 2 in 1 dandruff control

Every Man Jack body wash

That should last me for the month. I paid off the last few months of my iPad as well.

Edited by invisible airwave

It won’t be the Hellcat just because of timing. I’d hoped to sell my house first, but then I totaled my Honda Element. So I don’t have as much as I would like for a down payment. But I will be getting a V-8 RT. A family friend is a broker and he’s putting in bids on a couple of 2019s with low mileage tomorrow morning. So, fingers are crossed that the hammer falls in my favor, and then that COVID doesn’t screw up the shipping from Texas to Atlanta.

I picked it up this morning! A 2018 Challenger R/T, 15K miles on it, in absolute pristine condition and it is loaded with extra features. It is too much fun, and I still haven't discovered all the nifty things it can do.

Christened the sound system with Grace Under Pressure (yes, I did figure out the Bluetooth first thing!)

Oh, and SYRINX is available for a prestige tag in my state. So's YYZED (YYZ is taken). Leaning towards SYRINX though.

Edited by Mara
  • Like 2

I picked it up this morning! A 2018 Challenger R/T, 15K miles on it, in absolute pristine condition and it is loaded with extra features. It is too much fun, and I still haven't discovered all the nifty things it can do.

Christened the sound system with Grace Under Pressure (yes, I did figure out the Bluetooth first thing!)

Oh, and SYRINX is available for a prestige tag in my state. So's YYZED (YYZ is taken). Leaning towards SYRINX though.

Tomorrow is the anniversary of 2112, so SYRINX seems very appropriate! The car sounds awesome. :ebert:

• Like 1

Tomorrow is the anniversary of 2112, so SYRINX seems very appropriate! The car sounds awesome. :ebert:

13757484-7053093-image-m-3_1558434826110.jpg

• Like 1

The cows have had their calves. There must be about 8 of them. One cow appears to have had two. I think they're driving her nuts. One of them is a bit hyper. The calf runs all over the place and she's always trying to follow it around with her other calf in tow.
  • Like 5