What made your day today? v.2

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

This was kind of cool- I knew there was a reason I wanted a cookie last night !

Panera order-

yl72Cwxm.png

You must have been damn hungry.

You can now order this every time as 'the rush special'.

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: If only! I suspect there's not a lot of Rush love at the Panera counter but you never know!

• Like 2

I’m in my old town of Claremont and I bumped into a good friend of mine I’ve known since elementary school about two grades lower than me. We’re friends on Facebook but I haven’t seen him in person in over a decade.

Getting back in touch with old friends is great. I attended the wedding of my old high school friend last year. We hadn't seen each other in well over 30 years. We picked up on giving other shit just like it was yesterday.

This was kind of cool- I knew there was a reason I wanted a cookie last night !

Panera order-

yl72Cwxm.png

You must have been damn hungry.

You can now order this every time as 'the rush special'.

This meal sounds pretty good! I would need a pillow after :zzz: Edited by librarian
  • Like 1

I'm at my local watering hole chowing down yesterday when I'm greeted by a former co-worker who was picking up a to go order. We downed a pint and shared small talk until her order was ready.
  • Like 1

I’m in my old town of Claremont and I bumped into a good friend of mine I’ve known since elementary school about two grades lower than me. We’re friends on Facebook but I haven’t seen him in person in over a decade.

Getting back in touch with old friends is great. I attended the wedding of my old high school friend last year. We hadn't seen each other in well over 30 years. We picked up on giving other shit just like it was yesterday.

I had a similar experience this summer with one of my best HS friends.

I was able to get a copy of the Springsteen on Broadway show, and it's really good quality so far! I'm looking forward to listening to the rest of it- only had time for the beginning. . .
  • Like 1

Took a shower, ate breakfast, and went to the gas station to fill up my tires, and then to the grocery store to get food for the next couple days....first time out of the building since the truck allmost took down our Telephone pole...

lYDm4VZ.jpg

• Like 1

Watching The Wolf Man with my sweetie on a beautiful Halloween evening . . .

The ORIGINAL movie? THAT would be COOL! rPjU5Ul.png

3xokrdn.gif

• Like 1

3xokrdn.gif

Yup, the original with Lon Chaney, Jr. It's one of my favorites!

• Like 1

3xokrdn.gif

Yup, the original with Lon Chaney, Jr. It's one of my favorites!

Me too! All the classic Movie Monster movies are like that for me!

TDuu8C2.gif

• Like 1

Day made by spending it with my toddler who stayed in a good mood all day (rare) while mom was out taking a day off with a friend who's staying with us. Day ruined when the cat hopped on the record player and ruined my original 2112 vinyl from my teens, and just before her bedtime, our guest's dog bit my daughter. Trying to focus on the positive...
  • Like 1

Day made by spending it with my toddler who stayed in a good mood all day (rare) while mom was out taking a day off with a friend who's staying with us. Day ruined when the cat hopped on the record player and ruined my original 2112 vinyl from my teens, and just before her bedtime, our guest's dog bit my daughter. Trying to focus on the positive...
  • Like 1

That's all you can do. The dust cover on my Linn Sondek is broken because of a previous cat owned by my family and I. Still have the pieces, and they may be superglued at some point. Always had the dust cover down when I was playing my records...luckily I didn't have a record on when the cat broke the other one. I'm sorry to hear of you Loss!

Gi01RWE.gif

• Like 1