What made your day today? v.2

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

what made my day will probably prevent my from playing the guitar for a week or two .. or typing comfortably

Without straying too much into the political arena, I encountered two guys from Identity Evropa hanging **** up near the train station where I work .. Trump is in the area for a few weeks, and the white separatists and supremacists are out recruiting ..

It's weird because nothing like this has happened to me in a long time, and I just recently posted about something similar that happened to me 25 years ago ..

This kid's still got it ... one pic is worth a thousand words

This is after the tooth fragment fell out

Knuck_GGG.jpg

• Like 1

what made my day will probably prevent my from playing the guitar for a week or two .. or typing comfortably

Without straying too much into the political arena, I encountered two guys from Identity Evropa hanging **** up near the train station where I work .. Trump is in the area for a few weeks, and the white separatists and supremacists are out recruiting ..

It's weird because nothing like this has happened to me in a long time, and I just recently posted about something similar that happened to me 25 years ago ..

Knuck_GGG.jpg

Yeouch. Two guys, huh? That is badass, buddy!

• Like 4

It's a tough old world. Fight the good fight. Keep our country's what they once were. I am sorry you had to encounter that scenario. I would do the same. I admire your courage and courage of conviction.

These events seem to be the norm and it it sad. There are so many provokers and not enough LEGITIMATE enforcers.

• Like 5

Knuck_GGG.jpg

Yeouch. Two guys, huh? That is badass, buddy!

Wow! Badass for sure! I'm glad you'll heal soon. I hadn't heard of that group before- it's scary how many of them seem to be around. Take it easy working on the cars tomorrow!

• Like 3

After some strife and determination (mostly from having to navigate rush (no pun intended) hour traffic) I was able to make it to the refrigeration supply house to buy the $14 (USD) part to get me home air-conditioning up & running!

Knowledge is the key to a comfortable nights sleep!!!

Ahhhhhhhh :zzz: :D

Edited by Crimsonmistymemory
  • Like 4

Realizing I don't have to go to work Monday because I am now officially retired!! :7up: :D

I am officially jealous!! :LOL:

• Like 2

Realizing I don't have to go to work Monday because I am now officially retired!! :7up: :D

Retirement CAN be FUN!

w2aLaaV.gif

• Like 2

Retirement CAN be FUN!

w2aLaaV.gif

"That's godd--n right."
  • Like 2

Knuck_GGG.jpg

Whoa nelly! :o

Too bad it had to descend into blood and teeth but good on you for calling that shit out.

Hope your paw is better soon! Hope you got your shots. :scared:

29yqlq8.gif

• Like 2

Congrats, Rhyta! :dweez: :martini: :cosmo: :sundog: :haz: :7up: :smoke: :ebert: :clap: :cheers: :yes: :yay: :cheerleader: :fistbump:

Try not to miss it! :LOL:

• Like 2

... Kaspar, a '97 GMC 3/4 ton that follows Rocinante and Achilles if anyone's keeping score. Kaspar is my favorite spelling of one of the Three Wise Men and is what my father was almost named when born on January 6th 1932.

So, did your grandparents finally go with Melchor or Baltazar? ;)
  • Like 2

... Kaspar, a '97 GMC 3/4 ton that follows Rocinante and Achilles if anyone's keeping score. Kaspar is my favorite spelling of one of the Three Wise Men and is what my father was almost named when born on January 6th 1932.

They settled on Edward Frederick George. Why? ... I know not.

• Like 2

They settled on Edward Frederick George. Why? ... I know not.

They probably saved him from a lot of bullying...
  • Like 2

Knuck_GGG.jpg

Too bad it had to descend into blood and teeth but good on you for calling that shit out.

29yqlq8.gif

I couldn;t go to the hospital for obvious reasons .... but over the weekend, it was hurting so bad that I could sleep ... plus, I felt really depressed because of the entire thing ... and I never get depressed

One of the docs who helped me with lyme a few years ago is a DO, and his main gig was sports injuries and accidents ... so I contacted one of his assistants who I continued a friendship with - I told her the story, knowing she'd understand, and so I went and had the doc check it out ..

He called it "boxer's fracture" and the metacarpel bones are fractured .... there's no surgery required THANK GOD but typing is a bitch and no guitar for a few weeks .....

Nothing has come of it, but I've put the shirt I was wearing in the closet for the time being as it had some recognizable writing on it - it was what the guy said in regards to the shirt that made me lose it

• Like 3

So I visited the Packer Pro Shop last week and ordered two kid-sized cheeseheads. They're gifts for when I go south on vacation at the end of the month. My honorary niece, Ali, and her family are big Packer fans. Her daughters, Karli and Macy, will LOVE them, Ali tells me.

UPS hands off the package to the Post Office, which was supposed to deliver it today. I get home, and NO PACKAGE. Both UPS's and USPS's websites say that it was delivered to my front door at 9:52 am. There is NO PACKAGE. I call the neighbors.....nuthin. I go to my post office and give them the info. They can't help me much. NO PACKAGE.

I drive home, looking at everyone's front doorstep as I approach my house. I keep going, looking at more doorsteps....and HEY! I see a package on a doorstep! I walk up, look at the shipping label....and it is FOR ME. Dummy postal carrier missed my house number by an even 200.

But I got my package. Cheeseheads are secured! :LOL: :lol: :LOL:

Edited by Principled Man
  • Like 2

Knuck_GGG.jpg

29yqlq8.gif

I couldn;t go to the hospital for obvious reasons .... but over the weekend, it was hurting so bad that I could sleep ... plus, I felt really depressed because of the entire thing ... and I never get depressed

One of the docs who helped me with lyme a few years ago is a DO, and his main gig was sports injuries and accidents ... so I contacted one of his assistants who I continued a friendship with - I told her the story, knowing she'd understand, and so I went and had the doc check it out ..

He called it "boxer's fracture" and the metacarpel bones are fractured .... there's no surgery required THANK GOD but typing is a bitch and no guitar for a few weeks .....

Nothing has come of it, but I've put the shirt I was wearing in the closet for the time being as it had some recognizable writing on it - it was what the guy said in regards to the shirt that made me lose it

Glad your hand will heal ok ! It's nice that there is a Dr. around you can have confidence in.

• Like 3

So I visited the Packer Pro Shop last week and ordered two kid-sized cheeseheads. They're gifts for when I go south on vacation at the end of the month. My honorary niece, Ali, and her family are big Packer fans. Her daughters, Karli and Macy, will LOVE them, Ali tells me.

UPS hands off the package to the Post Office, which was supposed to deliver it today. I get home, and NO PACKAGE. Both UPS's and USPS's websites say that it was delivered to my front door at 9:52 am. There is NO PACKAGE. I call the neighbors.....nuthin. I go to my post office and give them the info. They can't help me much. NO PACKAGE.

I drive home, looking at everyone's front doorstep as I approach my house. I keep going, looking at more doorsteps....and HEY! I see a package on a doorstep! I walk up, look at the shipping label....and it is FOR ME. Dummy postal carrier missed my house number by an even 200.

But I got my package. Cheeseheads are secured! :LOL: :lol: :LOL:

Team gear can be so much fun when watching a game! Years ago, when we lived in nowheresville, Colorado, my husband and a Milwaukee friend were SO excited that the Bucks were coming to play the Denver Nuggets. Big plans to make the long drive to the game, etc. It was in the 80's so I had to WRITE a note to the Bucks to ask where to order those Buck baseball hats with antlers attached. The Bucks were so nice and sent me two of them just for writing a fan letter! The guys had a great time wearing them to the game and for weeks afterward. :LOL:

• Like 2

I left my phone at home today. Rushed out the door to go to work, with my phone still in the living room.

Over 8 hours without my phone on my person. I survived! :laughing guy:

• Like 2