What made your day today? v.2

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

R.E.M. made my day :heart:

That's so cool P-R...

...I love that music can do that.

That happens to me quite often listening to the Ramones.

No reason really...

...their music (and many, many others) bring my life so much joy.

:) :) :)

• Like 1

I got a new car! I traded in my 2004 Toyota Camry that I drove for 13 years for a 2018 Chevy Trax, I love it! I think I'm still trying to process that it happened! :LOL:

What color did you get?

eVKOe08.gif

It's white. I wasn't sure which color to go with but I decided to go with white because people have told me it doesn't show dirt like some of the other colors. And it has tinted windows!

I remember when I got my Fusion....have fun, Leanne! That is a sharp vehicle!

loO9Zb3.gif

I'm BREATHING!!!

wl5FAYk.gif

Heavy breathing?

Breathing down someone's neck?

Heavy breathing down someone's neck? :P :P

Ha ha! No, no companions as of now except for my Kitties!

JGJEdLh.jpg

I got a new car! I traded in my 2004 Toyota Camry that I drove for 13 years for a 2018 Chevy Trax, I love it! I think I'm still trying to process that it happened! :LOL:

What color did you get?

eVKOe08.gif

It's white. I wasn't sure which color to go with but I decided to go with white because people have told me it doesn't show dirt like some of the other colors. And it has tinted windows!

That's my preferred color as well...not that it's all that exciting. It's cooler in the summer. More visible in traffic. If you get a scrap on the body it's easy to use touch-up paint because....well white is white.
  • Like 2

Getting into a conversation with the locals at Rickey's while getting seriously into a plate of wings and a couple of pints, and getting a couple of free pints out of it. I'll definitely need to pay that forward.

Best Buy is giving me $100.00 today! Sale price adjustments are fun!! :7up: :7up:
  • Like 1

I've rediscovered the old Tiles albums!! Forgot how good they are.

Saw them play in Ann Arbor in 2001 and 2002 at a friend's house with a BIG yard at a music fest called YTSECON. It was a progressive Rock party and Tiles were the headliners. having released "Presents Of Mind shortly before this, I bought a shirt and such. Requested that they Play "Bastille Day" [which they DID! Their guitarist is a big fan of RUSH.]

3fp7Hvy.gif

• Like 2

The fact that with this post I've "taken care of everything." :dweez: :chickendance: :7up: :yes: :geddy: :guitar: :gg:

The words we read? The songs we sing? The pictures that give pleasure to our eyes?

• Like 2

... had a super Sunday off after a rediculously testy month of July. I actually slept in until 9:30! It was truly good to be alive today. Now, I have two days to prep for August, the month that gets my favorite time of the year started. Job one is to get rid of 1000+ lbs of concrete out of my latest work ride ... Kaspar, a '97 GMC 3/4 ton that follows Rocinante and Achilles if anyone's keeping score. Kaspar is my favorite spelling of one of the Three Wise Men and is what my father was almost named when born on January 6th 1932.
  • Like 2

The old crabs across the way put a for sale sign up. Original owners from the 60's, and never hospitable with us. The place is YYYUGE, 4 br/3ba 1880 sq ft. on a corner lot w/2 car garage.
  • Like 1

The old crabs across the way put a for sale sign up. Original owners from the 60's, and never hospitable with us. The place is YYYUGE, 4 br/3ba 1880 sq ft. on a corner lot w/2 car garage.

Out with the bad, in with hopefully BETTER! LOL

vDi1JuS.png

• Like 1