What made your day today? v.2

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

$188.00 from the Wisconsin Supercash lottery. :)

But once again, I picked all the correct numbers, but not on the same line...... :doh:

That's a decent prize to win, though! Congrats!

Just won another $120.00 tonight! :LOL: Hit 4 of 6 numbers ($30.00) and played the numbers four times!

• Like 3

$188.00 from the Wisconsin Supercash lottery. :)

But once again, I picked all the correct numbers, but not on the same line...... :doh:

That's a decent prize to win, though! Congrats!

Just won another $120.00 tonight! :LOL: Hit 4 of 6 numbers ($30.00) and played the numbers four times!

Nice! :ebert: :ebert:

• Like 1

Alternate Side Parking is OVER!! WOO HOO!! :laughing guy: :laughing guy:
  • Like 2

I just ordered some Reeses Peanut Butter eggs from Amazon! those seem to have the right % of chocolate to Peanut Butter for my tastes.

f2B1C3O.gif

• Like 1

Late this afternoon, I got a call from my friend Mike, and he's in a bit of a panic .. Mike lives with his Mom and his niece, and they rent the bottom half of a house about 20 min away from me ..

They were sitting in their kitchen, and all of a sudden a mouse ran across the floor - all three of 'em freaked out, so Mike called me for advice, apparently this being the first time ever they've encountered anything invading their home ..

I'm like "alright alright calm down .. Your job is to got get Ritz crackers and peanut butter and I'll be over in about 45 minutes" ... Mike said he already had the crackers and peanut butter, so I told him it would probably be best if he took his Mom to his sis' house because she was freaking out ..

So I go to my shop where I had two Have A Heart traps - the kind you set down with some bait, the mouse goes in, and the doors on either end shut - so once you've got the little buggers, you can take 'em somewhere remote and let them out ( ... I needed these at work when an old DeSoto was flatbedded in with a family of mice living in it )

I get to Mike's house and have a seat in at the kitchen table .. Mike brings over a platter of Ritz with peanut butter on them and sets it down in front of me -- I'm like "Mike, we need this for bait, not me" LOL

I set the traps and we go into another room ... I am not kidding, within 45 seconds I hear the trap doors shut on one of the traps .... Mike and his niece are like "Oh my god, what's next, what's next ?!!"

It was at that point when I really started to feel as if I was being helpful - it was a good feeling, and I felt as if we were turning a chaotic situation into something positive ..

So I said "OK, one of you is going to drive me to Hacklebarney ( a state park that starts about 5 minutes from his house ) and we;ll let it out there"

We get in the car, his niece driving, Mike in the back and me shotgun - with the mouse in the trap ......

We stopped at a good spot, and got out ... I lifted the door to the trap, and the mouse - which had been pinned in the corner in utter fear - bounded out and scampered across the ground as if it knew exactly where home was ... I felt an enormous sense of satisfaction, but what came next was unexpected - I turn to see Mike and his niece standing there - she with her hands clasped over her mouth and tears coming down her face, and Mike, sort of the same ..

By the time we got back, the other trap had been activated and we had got another one ..... This lasted a good 4 hours until nine mice had been relocated ...

Mike will call his landlord tomorrow ... I have no idea if this was just the tip of the iceberg or what, but regardless, I felt some pretty good emotions today and I know that they did too ..

• Like 5

Late this afternoon, I got a call from my friend Mike, and he's in a bit of a panic .. Mike lives with his Mom and his niece, and they rent the bottom half of a house about 20 min away from me ..

They were sitting in their kitchen, and all of a sudden a mouse ran across the floor - all three of 'em freaked out, so Mike called me for advice, apparently this being the first time ever they've encountered anything invading their home ..

I'm like "alright alright calm down .. Your job is to got get Ritz crackers and peanut butter and I'll be over in about 45 minutes" ... Mike said he already had the crackers and peanut butter, so I told him it would probably be best if he took his Mom to his sis' house because she was freaking out ..

So I go to my shop where I had two Have A Heart traps - the kind you set down with some bait, the mouse goes in, and the doors on either end shut - so once you've got the little buggers, you can take 'em somewhere remote and let them out ( ... I needed these at work when an old DeSoto was flatbedded in with a family of mice living in it )

I get to Mike's house and have a seat in at the kitchen table .. Mike brings over a platter of Ritz with peanut butter on them and sets it down in front of me -- I'm like "Mike, we need this for bait, not me" LOL

I set the traps and we go into another room ... I am not kidding, within 45 seconds I hear the trap doors shut on one of the traps .... Mike and his niece are like "Oh my god, what's next, what's next ?!!"

It was at that point when I really started to feel as if I was being helpful - it was a good feeling, and I felt as if we were turning a chaotic situation into something positive ..

So I said "OK, one of you is going to drive me to Hacklebarney ( a state park that starts about 5 minutes from his house ) and we;ll let it out there"

We get in the car, his niece driving, Mike in the back and me shotgun - with the mouse in the trap ......

We stopped at a good spot, and got out ... I lifted the door to the trap, and the mouse - which had been pinned in the corner in utter fear - bounded out and scampered across the ground as if it knew exactly where home was ... I felt an enormous sense of satisfaction, but what came next was unexpected - I turn to see Mike and his niece standing there - she with her hands clasped over her mouth and tears coming down her face, and Mike, sort of the same ..

By the time we got back, the other trap had been activated and we had got another one ..... This lasted a good 4 hours until nine mice had been relocated ...

Mike will call his landlord tomorrow ... I have no idea if this was just the tip of the iceberg or what, but regardless, I felt some pretty good emotions today and I know that they did too ..

That's great! And I laughed when I read you got your traps to deal with an old car- it sounds like your garage sees a little of everything!

• Like 1

These bbys always make my day better:

http://www.snowinberlin.com/assets/img/itsmylife/germanlive%204.png

I don't know who they are but their smiles are awesome!

• Like 1

My favorite band Talk Talk:

Talk Talk - Such A Shame - YouTube

:heart: :heart: :heart: :blush: :blush: :blush:

Thanks for the links! Once I heard them I realized I actually used to listen to them a lot back in the day but I didn't know what they looked like! :LOL: :lol:

Edited by blueschica
  • Like 1

My favorite band Talk Talk:

Talk Talk - Such A Shame - YouTube

:heart: :heart: :heart: :blush: :blush: :blush:

Thanks for the links! Once I heard them I realized I actually used to listen to them a lot back in the day but I didn't know what they looked like! :LOL: :lol:

Lmao si!? Aww yw!! :)

• Like 1

Last Thursday my day was made, big time. I received a five-figure raise at work, making TOG a happy boy!

Bought an entire bedroom set and mattress this past weekend as my first order of business :D

• Like 4

I just found out that Brian Wilson is playing with Al Jardine & Blondie Chaplin less than 10 miles from where I live and they are playing "Pet Sounds" in its entirety. Most folks here know that Pet Sounds is in my top 5-10 albums of all time! Very excited!
  • Like 2

Getting PTO straightened out for myself and my daughter who works with me made my day. A simple mistake that my manager corrected right away. Priests praise his name on this night
  • Like 1

I just found out that Brian Wilson is playing with Al Jardine & Blondie Chaplin less than 10 miles from where I live and they are playing "Pet Sounds" in its entirety. Most folks here know that Pet Sounds is in my top 5-10 albums of all time! Very excited!

Awesome!!!